Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Cherri Closes....the Real Story From Elite Ent.

Originally posted by fakearmani

She would come home and say how trashy these teenage girls were - they would be molesting boys (even their own age) on the dance floor, wearing clothes even strippers at Lookers cant fit into, and watching packs of them head into the back room.

She said "I have been to Soundfactory every Sunday morning last year..... and I have seen NOTHING like what I saw on a teen night at Cherri"

damn :eek: i shoulda went there when i was a teen.. lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is sad that the scene is turning out the way it is. I do not know why anyone would want to promote anymore. There is so much shade lately and it seems that law enforcement has a hardon for all of the places we like to go. It might be time to just chill and go to the movies instead. Jeff sorry to hear about this. Hey once you guys get set up somewhere else you will only grow to be stronger.

lock these two phuckers up and throw away the key!!!!!!!

on an aside....what parents let their 14 year old daughters go to a club till 1am, 2am, whatever time.......this society has gone down the tubes!!!!!! when i was 14, my parents made me go to sleep at 10PM.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

heres the real story

in my opinion though those guys deserved it just cause they're assholes but 16 year old girls know what they're doing + girls always lie about their age so i'd say the law is kinda fucked up as well

http://nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-8/1052289320138660.xml

first of all not 16 they were 14 & 15

Originally posted by sigmagal

Give me a break… it was teen night! Even if the girls lied and said they were older you’d have to be pretty stupid to believe them. Come on lets face the face these guys are pretty sleazy… they had no business looking for a piece of ass at teen night. Not at 22 and especially not at 24.

so agree with you...

i'm not defending those guys especially matty c who i think is a total dick head but the law is still not right underage girls lie about their age all the time to get with older guys someone i know nearly got in a lot trouble for a similar thing before (the age diff between him and the girl was only 3-4 years and the guy even had written proof that the girl lied about her age and it didn't matter)

seriously Shut the Fuck up... I hopew those two fucks rot.... can you fucking count age difference wehere do you gett 3-4 years

do the math 24 & 14 or 15 almost 10 years ....

Do us a favor and sign off

Originally posted by badassmafuka

seriously Shut the Fuck up... I hopew those two fucks rot.... can you fucking count age difference wehere do you gett 3-4 years

do the math 24 & 14 or 15 almost 10 years ....

Do us a favor and sign off

moran if you read what i wrote the 3-4 years wasn't refering to them i was giving an example of a similar situation i knew about

and for the 10th time i'm not defending them they should get locked up all i said was the law on these things is wrong

moran if you read what i wrote the 3-4 years wasn't refering to them i was giving an example of a similar situation i knew about

and for the 10th time i'm not defending them they should get locked up all i said was the law on these things is wrong

it seems to me those are your boys