Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
njdionysus

The mafukn boyz are back!

MTAS06.jpg

Dont be a hater, of course the old school stuff was better but its about time the boyz started showing their faces again. Having been to 10 + shows, no worse than the 5th row, the energy is fukn insane! I'm looking forward to the new sound. At least they'll do it as they always have, the way they want it.

Take a look at the Billboard200, its pathetic! Mostly wannabe's and neverwillbe's. Most modern day music has gone to shit... Britney Spears? The White Stripes? Avril Lavigne? Fuck 'em all! The Doors would have never made it in this day and age because they didnt have much of a look to market, but you'll be hearing Jim Morrison and Pink Floyd long after 50 Cent's kid's kid's kids are dead. Its about the fukn music, not the look. The industry needs Metallica right now.

This says it all...

#1 on the Billboard200

Madonna, American Life

Maverick | 48439 | Warner Bros. | ($18.98 CD)

Who the hell in their right mind would spend almost $20 on a disc that only has 1 or 2 good tracks on it, 3 tops? The music industry still doesnt get it! Sell it by the track, cuz there are rarely more than 5 good tracks on any disc these days.

i cant friggin wait for this to come out. AND I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY THE CD b/c METALLICA is QUALITYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! even their bad stuff is better than what i'm hearing on the radio. of course, this is jmo.

NS

Guest saleen351

i think people take them for granted.... they are awesome, but not as good as rob zombie..

Originally posted by drmoxx

ok

they whined like little bitches. better??

I think metallica was rite on for what they did wit whole napster situation. Everyone talks bout how they are greedy. listen these guys have a family to support. what would happen if for some reason they went Bankrupt all of a sudden. You can never have enough $$$

so you use soulseek and download electronic music.......

but, then say metallica was right for their fight with napster. i'm confused

what got me more was that these guys were so hardcore coming out. but, lasti seen were making skits over their fight with napster. what happen to the "who gives a fuck attitude"

njdion sorry for the thread jack

Originally posted by drmoxx

so you use soulseek and download electronic music.......

but, then say metallica was right for their fight with napster. i'm confused

what got me more was that these guys were so hardcore coming out. but, lasti seen were making skits over their fight with napster. what happen to the "who gives a fuck attitude"

njdion sorry for the thread jack

maybe i have contridicted myself but.......you would think all these "electonica" artists would stand up for what they think is wrong. As far as MetallicA goes. i really DL any of thier stuff cuz i got all of it...

cyazzz at DJAIS on MAY 18TH:D