Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wait..Wait..Wait...WHO'S BEATING THE KINGS???

it's too bad about devin george and rick fox going down, otherwise i would be pressed to say they were taking it. though there not out completely against the spurs, things aren't looking good. even if they get past SA, things will just get tougher for them.

As for the King's, i'm not fully convinced chris weber is fully ready to take this team all the way. he seems to lack that heart and will. similiar to a garnett, only difference being that weber has better players around him which is why he goes further every year in the playoffs. you think of champions, you think of Jordan, Bird, Magic, Isiah, Olajuwon, Shaq. They step up, make the big plays, give it there all, make those around them better, and most importantly lead.

I think guys like Iverson, Kidd come to mind who fit this profile. Unfortunately guys like Garnett, Tmac, Weber do not have it yet. Which is why i am going to go on a limb here, and say if anyone but the Lakers goes to the finals, they will lose to either the 76ers or Nets. Of course if the lakers make it that far, they may as well just win the whole damn thing again. so there u have it my prediction: Lakers if they come out the west, or 76ers or nets if they play against a Non-lakers western conf team.

i think Webber will take the next step this year. its all a process, takes time & it takes past failure. he choked on game 7 last year vs. the lakers, but he had a good all around series.

tmac? gimme a break. he's still learning. he took an important step this year. but orlando is a very young team overall. next year orlando should get past the first round and make some damage in the playoffs.

keep talkin shit u lowly knicks fan...u know with webb this series would be 2-1...for the Kings and theyd wrap it up just like they did last yr...

i bet u they still pull it out and beat the mavs..

and just to point somehtin out...you're the only person who I've ever heard they that they dont like the kings or their style of play....its pretty fuckin sad how deep ur nationalistic complexes run that you run at any opportunity to shit on a Serb.........get over it man...u have your country..be happy..enjoy ur 18% unemployment rate and keep telling telling everyone how much better off u r without us

sad ga ti pusi pederu hrvatski..nemogu da vjerujem da si tolki kompleksas jebote...

oh someone got mad---do the kings mean so much to you!!!!!!!!

what u got posters all over your walls----kings underwear and socks i knew thats your team but dude just face it theyre not going anywhere................

just had to make fun of that

the art of choking.......

next year la and san anton is getting some new players i gotovo

as for the knicks atleast they made it to the finals twice during their time and the kings just blow..........

oh and for serbia i hope you guys are still playing golf cuz of all the holes sams army dropped

wha wha.................

druga stvar-ti si crnogorac a vi ste isto htili separate from yugo from what i know but the serbs wouldve bombed the shit out of you---so you just stayed together so whats ur point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was right about the kings. hahaha. there def not going no where now.

and i was right about anotine walker when i said he was wack a few months back. trade him while he still has some value. hes being dominted by kmart, and is on his way to being another shawn kemp or vin baker.

with devin george back, lakers r looking mighty tough. :D

Originally posted by sutogame

oh someone got mad---do the kings mean so much to you!!!!!!!!

what u got posters all over your walls----kings underwear and socks i knew thats your team but dude just face it theyre not going anywhere................

just had to make fun of that

the art of choking.......

next year la and san anton is getting some new players i gotovo

as for the knicks atleast they made it to the finals twice during their time and the kings just blow..........

oh and for serbia i hope you guys are still playing golf cuz of all the holes sams army dropped

wha wha.................

druga stvar-ti si crnogorac a vi ste isto htili separate from yugo from what i know but the serbs wouldve bombed the shit out of you---so you just stayed together so whats ur point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a fuckin idiot....ur complexes r ridiculous..u bring politics into sports..thats the problem with ur people..u bring politics into everything...

the kings did not choke..webb went down..they had to adjust..they dont play in the bullshit eastern conference...

who is LA gona get? scottie pippen? more old motherfuckers to slow down the team ??

San Antonio is gona blow their money on Michael Olowo FUCKIN kandi...i got more game than him...

ja nisam crnogorac..ja sam srbin...just because i am from MONTENEGRO doesnt mean im MONTENEGRIN...im Serbian ..Montenegrins do not exist..its all the same people...

u seriously need some help..just like most of ur people..the US might have bombed Serbia to pieces..yet ur still showing signs of jealousy..which is sad cause there aitn shit to be proud about in Serbia...except Sports..Where we WHOOOOOOOP UR SHIT FROM BASKETBALL..TO WATERPOLO..VOLLEYBALL...SOCCER (3rd place almost 8 yrs ago doesnt count for shit..we sent u packin last time we played)...etc etc etc..i can go on..but u need to go and take care of ur fuckin complexes

signs of jealousy!!!!!!

dude you seriously need some help

jealous of what your women that look like vlade lmao.............

dude your country is so fucked up bas jadno........

waterpolo were better dude check your stats

soccer please you guys didnt even make wc2002 and besides remember when kluivert raped you guys at euro2000 what was that 6-0

1997 champs league qualifying

dinamo zagreb 5- partizan 0

last game ur homos played in was

yugoslavia 2-azerbedjan 2

WTF is that --azerbedjan dont even have their own jerseys dude

your not qualifying for euro04 cuz wales and italy are gonna finish ahead of you

wimbledon goran ivanisevic wha wha

kostelic took care of the skiing

and if you havent heard my boy CROCOP knocked the shit out of bob sapp the manatar in ultimate fighting........

and this is your post about who is beating the kings...well they beat themselves cuz they will always find a way to choke

yuga je za kurac ko ce investirati u tu zemlju fukin jadni ste stvarno realistically............

your own politicians killing each other.......

upozna san jednoga srbina ---znas kako se zove antonio pasquale--a znas zasto cuz he changed his fuckin identity---nece da bude associated sa stokun

so much for pride

you obviously didnt read what i said..i myself mentioned what pathetic state my country is in..yet the hate u have for it stems from nothing but some kinda deep rooted jealousy...i duno for what...but it sure kicks in every time u c the word SERB..u couldnt help but jump all over me when u found out i was Serbian...ur a fuckin idiot man...just like i said..u cant keep politics out of anything..

as for the sports..u cant touch us in waterpolo..and u never will

ivanisevic....who gives a shit? he got lucky..every dog has its day..

SKIING? SKIING??? whooooo gives a shit > i could mention our fuckin gold medal Shooting chick Vesna Sekularac..but why>>> ITS FUCKIN SHOOTING NO ONE CARES!!

it just goes to prove how hard u try to legitimize urself to me..dude..i know my country is in shambles..i dont need u to tell me that..

the difference between me and u is that i can admit this...while u try to pretend its all dandy and shit..meanwhile u have 18% unemployment..foreign companies jus gobbled up everything..

who gives a shit bout Yugoslavian Club Soccer? the reason our club teams suck so bad is cause were so fuckin poor we cant pay our guys top prices so they go off and make spanish..italian..dutch etc etc teams better...

I cant believe u actually brought Ultimate FIghting into this...well ...i duno if u heard...but Yugoslavia is #1 in UnderWater Hockey..no joke look it up..WE FAWKIN RULE UNDERWATER HOCKEY!! ...dick

idi ljeci komplekse brate...nemoj se samnom prvadat odje..sve sto mi zboris sam odavna cuo..i da ti recem..ja sam iz Boke Kotorske..ako znas dje je to..znas o cemu sam..znao bi da mi je cetvrtina familije katolici..i znao bi da nemam nikakvu mrznju prema Hrvatima..a ti..neznam koji je tebi kurac..pjenis kad cujes SRBIN..mrsh pasce glupo

and lets not forget about your boy kostelic...

who had the audacity to say..and i quote "WINNING THIS RACE TODAY MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GERMAN STORM TROOPER ENTERING STALINGRAD"

thats someone to look up to man..a nazi symphatizer