Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bathroom banter...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have an idea for a book... its a book about conversations that go on in the mens and ladies room in different establishments... what do y'all think??? is this something you would read???

Its a good idea. Better as a movie. I like the concept. An entire story built around one bathroom.

i think i might become a bathroom attendant on the weekends to write this book... i think its a really good idea...

Go for it, sounds like something that has never been done. You would a pioneer. A genius in the literal sense!!!

i dunno...even tho girls talk more shit than guys do generally, i've never heard interesting conversations taking place in the ladies room.

Ladies' rooms are scary actually, it's a place where none of us converse because we're too busy being vain.

i actually think its a great idea. I bet you could get alot of interesting convos in club bathrooms around 4am ;) I think it all depends on which conversations you choose, what the layout of your book will be like, and how you market it.

Good idea :D

There's definitely a market for that type of book. And I've heard some damn interesting convos in the bathroom...

Here's another idea: Has anyone ever written a book about shit that bouncers have seen and overheard?

no idea... where do i even look up books like this??? what genre does this fall undeR???

Hard to say... it would depend on exactly what direction you take the book in... I mean, if you were to do a book solely based on convos in bathrooms of clubs and bars, it could fit possibly in the pop culture section (if the bookstore has one).

It might go in the gift book category...

If I have a chance I'll see if I can find some comparison titles that we've published and I'll get back to you on that.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hard to say... it would depend on exactly what direction you take the book in... I mean, if you were to do a book solely based on convos in bathrooms of clubs and bars, it could fit possibly in the pop culture section (if the bookstore has one).

It might go in the gift book category...

If I have a chance I'll see if I can find some comparison titles that we've published and I'll get back to you on that.

youre in publishing??? i think i mightve asked you this before... however ive already written one book, i need to get it published... maybe you and i could work something out... let me know...

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah......................this is a good idea, and you know there's only one title this book could have right.................................?????

"Shit Talkin'"

lmao... double entendre to the extreme... lol...

youre in publishing??? i think i mightve asked you this before... however ive already written one book, i need to get it published... maybe you and i could work something out... let me know...

Yeppers, I work in publishing. I'm in sales and don't really know anything about the submission of manuscripts and whatnot... but I suppose I could always find out...

Yeppers, I work in publishing. I'm in sales and don't really know anything about the submission of manuscripts and whatnot... but I suppose I could always find out...

can u get me a discount on the new Harry Potter book ?

could you please... im sure if you do the leg work here you would get some sort of override, or finders fee...

could you please... im sure if you do the leg work here you would get some sort of override, or finders fee...

It would help if I knew something about the book in question... pm me...