Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need feedback on my new track . . . .

i finally got my remix of lumidee that i did on the internet,for anyone that wants the track hit me up at my aol screen name " dj klutch " and ill be more then glad to send it,also i was curious if anyone new how to post the track up on this meassage board so people can just click it and hear it play? if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thankss

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

i finally got my remix of lumidee that i did on the internet,for anyone that wants the track hit me up at my aol screen name " dj klutch " and ill be more then glad to send it,also i was curious if anyone new how to post the track up on this meassage board so people can just click it and hear it play? if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thankss

> > SaL kLuTcH

ya need to have the .mp3 up on website/server of some sort.. then just use the "http://" button to reference the url of the file..

hope you don't mind my opinion...but first of all, thanks for sending it to me

the intro is definitely HOT..kind of amps a party up...but i think you should drop the first verse from 50...the hook fromhim is okay...but then after that, it kinda just dies out...i guess i was expecting more...but the intro is definitely hot