Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 Password And Set Times

spacious

Originally posted by megabyte1048

Progressive, trance, breaks, techno etc... sounds just like it did 5 years ago. If your not on heavy drugs this music sounds like repititious crap! Stop holding on to the past and move on. This line up is just tacky.

no one asked you to go....

Originally posted by xtreme-1

that sounds lioke its gonna be an awsome night!! im sure lawler is going to throw down and then OG... overload for sure !

have fun guys and gals, umm where do they come up with a pass word like frinchy anyway? lol like yoiull be there b4 3 anyway HA

"When Everyone else is done. Thats when we come alive and go harder- deeper- faster... Xtreme" not if your retired you don't..........

:D

Originally posted by megabyte1048

Progressive, trance, breaks, techno etc... sounds just like it did 5 years ago. If your not on heavy drugs this music sounds like repititious crap! Stop holding on to the past and move on. This line up is just tacky.

outstanding ! you joined CP today,and trash Space's and Nerve's lineup. what do you do like ? inquiring minds want to know .. well not really ! :laugh:

Guest saleen351

i like the patio, but from the hours of 3am till dawn.. after that i feel like a loser getting fucked up all afternoon... And i enjoy having bbq's, football, nascar, tennis, pool parites etc on sunday... Plus I need to atleast hit church up one sunday a month...

Basically i'm saying i need to grow up... :idea:

Originally posted by spacious

To all our friends at CP> James Zabiela and Steve Lawler this Saturday at Space34. The password for comp. admission before 1 am will be "FRENCHY".

Set Times

Roland 10 to 12

Jamez Z 12 to 2

Steve Lawler 2 to 6

Oscar G 6 to close

Patio

Roland Open to 6

Ivano 6 to 12

Hip Hop

Radamas all night

Steve Lawler quote from Cooljunkie.com

"I’m just starting a residency here in Miami at Space. I’ll come out every few months and play with Space’s DJs. I’m quite honored they want to do this because Space is one of the best clubs in the world. The old club was fantastic. The new venue is even better, especially with the new terrace. From my understanding, when I play at Space, I’ll play inside for 5 hours and then I go outside [on the terrace] for 3 or 4 hours. From what people have been telling me, not many DJs get to play on the terrace so it’s something I’m making my own. On the terrace, I play funky, R&B stuff. It’s like what I do when I play the terrace at Space in Ibiza."

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

less sun on the patio, than on the dance floor?

:laugh: :laugh:

good one.....

and if SL plays R&B and funky stuff on the patio, even the cheelini crowd will leave...:laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

I also concur. :D Gotta admit that you see most strange human beings during that Sunrise Sessions party. :eek: but hey.. that's Ivano's crowd... ask Norahmiami. :laugh: :laugh:

i love the patio .....whether it's Roland or Ivano -even better if its a GU DJ like Steve Lawler.....i dont really care whether you agree or disagree with me or that you think that you are too cool for the crowd.....

Originally posted by norahmiami

i love the patio .....whether it's Roland or Ivano -even better if its a GU DJ like Steve Lawler.....i dont really care whether you agree or disagree with me or that you think that you are too cool for the crowd.....

The patio is the best part of SPACE. If anyone else has been to Space Ibiza they can also attest that the patio is the best part of that club as well. I think when LP built Space here - he used Space Ibiza and the patio as a model.

Originally posted by saleen351

i like the patio, but from the hours of 3am till dawn.. after that i feel like a loser getting fucked up all afternoon... And i enjoy having bbq's, football, nascar, tennis, pool parites etc on sunday... Plus I need to atleast hit church up one sunday a month...

Basically i'm saying i need to grow up... :idea:

I guess I'm grown up cause that's what I do monthly:laugh:

And I think the password this week should be SALEEN just for fun:tongue:

Originally posted by sobe2003

The patio is the best part of SPACE. If anyone else has been to Space Ibiza they can also attest that the patio is the best part of that club as well. I think when LP built Space here - he used Space Ibiza and the patio as a model.

:

:idea: