Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest saleen351

Space drug dealers/users or saleen get banned?

Whats worse drugs, or freedom of speech?  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats worse drugs, or freedom of speech?

    • Bann the dealers/users and fire the house dealers
      7
    • saying fuck you is much worse then dealing or useing drugs
      14
    • bann both.............
      3
    • bann none.....
      8


Recommended Posts

DRUGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH U GETTING BANNED!!

IT'S YOU THAT HAS TO DO WITH U GETTING BANNED..

POSTING COMMENTS ABOUT DRUG USAGE INSIDE A VERY POPULAR NITE CLUB WOULDN'T BE WISE THING TO DO!!

ESPECIALLY SAYING SOME OF THE BOARD MEMBERS HAVE GOTTEN KICKED OUT FOR USAGE & SELLING......

& APPARENTLY U HANG WITH THE DRUG DEALERS OR KNOW THEM

SO HOW WOULD THAT LOOK ON U SAYING U KNOW THE MEMBERS

WHO HAVE GOTTEN KICKED OUT..... (FOR SELLING OR USING)

FOR THAT WHY U DON'T NAME THE MEMBERS & GET IT OVER WITH....

& AS FAR AS BACKING U UP FOR THOSE REMARKS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

So why am I banned, yet those same people who do the drugs and sell them, get to stay in the club?

you really don't get it do you?

It is because you are an asshole!

No, it is not them.

No, you are not misunderstood.

No, it is not unfair.

No, life is not stacked against you.

people just don't like you, because you act like a prick.

p.s. charles manson thinks he is a really nice guy on the inside too, just no one will take the time to get to know the real him.

guess what ..... high school is over, people don't have time to put up with your shithead games. You think it is all cute and fun to fuck with people and that it is OK since there is no malace behind it (and if they were smart they should figure that out.) Well, it is not. Grow the fuck up. (and inside, you KNOW i am fucking right, you just wont admit it to yourself.)

my official review of the life of saleen continues...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by funketeer

Hum...at point does publicly accusing Space34 of allowing drug use and sales on their premises becomes difamation? Just wondering...

:rolleyes:

No such thing as difamation online.

Protected by Site privacy rights.

you can say whateveru wana say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nexusgroove

No such thing as difamation online.

Protected by Site privacy rights.

you can say whateveru wana say!

Hum...then...at what point do you become the biggest pussy on Club Planet??? Just wondering...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

and no i'm not defaming anyone... It was a sarcastic joke, that some on here can't seem to figure out.. Of course space doesn't allow drug dealers or users in their club, this isn't Club Exit.....

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Its like a bunch of morons around here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

and no i'm not defaming anyone... It was a sarcastic joke, that some on here can't seem to figure out.. Of course space doesn't allow drug dealers or users in their club, this isn't Club Exit.....

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Its like a bunch of morons around here...

We are not morons, we are on drugs...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shroomy

you really don't get it do you?

It is because you are an asshole!

No, it is not them.

No, you are not misunderstood.

No, it is not unfair.

No, life is not stacked against you.

people just don't like you, because you act like a prick.

p.s. charles manson thinks he is a really nice guy on the inside too, just no one will take the time to get to know the real him.

guess what ..... high school is over, people don't have time to put up with your shithead games. You think it is all cute and fun to fuck with people and that it is OK since there is no malace behind it (and if they were smart they should figure that out.) Well, it is not. Grow the fuck up. (and inside, you KNOW i am fucking right, you just wont admit it to yourself.)

my official review of the life of saleen continues...........

LOL that was :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shroomy

you really don't get it do you?

It is because you are an asshole!

No, it is not them.

No, you are not misunderstood.

No, it is not unfair.

No, life is not stacked against you.

people just don't like you, because you act like a prick.

p.s. charles manson thinks he is a really nice guy on the inside too, just no one will take the time to get to know the real him.

guess what ..... high school is over, people don't have time to put up with your shithead games. You think it is all cute and fun to fuck with people and that it is OK since there is no malace behind it (and if they were smart they should figure that out.) Well, it is not. Grow the fuck up. (and inside, you KNOW i am fucking right, you just wont admit it to yourself.)

my official review of the life of saleen continues...........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks for brightening up my day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×