Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:dondiesel

Originally posted by solargirl

Hi!

You never get any post that say attention dave..and rod is getting to much attention so I just wanted to say HI!

Rods a dork anyway..he went to chevy last week and was wasted dancin on the tabels:rolleyes:

actually i found Rod past out in a porta-john with his face in the bowl

i tried to help him but he was a mangled messi left him as i was leaving some guy started to take a piss on his head

i didn't want to post this but fuck it Rod this shit happens to the best of us

and by the way those cds you sent me were off the hook thank you

so trew if you are saying that this happens to the best of US, and i am assuming that when you say US, you mean YOU and I, correct????????

so this has happened to you before??????? INTERESTING!!!!!!

...GOOD TRY TREWBACKA, your grade for today is a "C", for "C".ant understand a word you are saying!!!!!!!!!!!

i also do remember you saying a while back in one of your posts that you "QUIT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING DRINKIN" i beleive those were your "EXACT" wordS, ..................dont make me look for the post, BUT.......if all you do is DRINK than what are you referring to when you say "EVERYTHING"

THAUGHTS TO PONDER BY TREWGUY............THANKS TREW YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL SMARTER TODAY

Hi!

You never get any post that say attention dave..and rod is getting to much attention so I just wanted to say HI!

Rods a dork anyway..he went to chevy last week and was wasted dancin on the tabels:rolleyes:

thanx solar chica......does this mean i am invited to the next solar sleep over????......the solar ladies can pay all the attention they want to me there!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

so trew if you are saying that this happens to the best of US, and i am assuming that when you say US, you mean YOU and I, correct????????

so this has happened to you before??????? INTERESTING!!!!!!

...GOOD TRY TREWBACKA, your grade for today is a "C", for "C".ant understand a word you are saying!!!!!!!!!!!

i also do remember you saying a while back in one of your posts that you "QUIT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING DRINKIN" i beleive those were your "EXACT" wordS, ..................dont make me look for the post, BUT.......if all you do is DRINK than what are you referring to when you say "EVERYTHING"

THAUGHTS TO PONDER BY TREWGUY............THANKS TREW YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL SMARTER TODAY

i am not the best at anything so there for how can i be the best of us

see i know a little something about blacking out in k -holes

thats must be why you don't remember your face in that bowl filled with urine

mother fucker you should be thanking me becouse if it wasn't for me that fat white trash guy would of shitted on you

as of quitting anything that was bullshit

tootaloo mr digga

thats cool trew i enjoy the sarcasm and im enjoying trying to translate your posts to english............., the EBONICS speaking website is down i see!!!! and you have decided to join us again over here in clubplanet......................!!!!!!!

post all you want, enjoy...............its fun for me to try and decipher your message

this ones my favorite line:

"i am not the best at anything so there for how can i be the best of us"

AMAZING TREW AMAZING

Originally posted by roddigga

thats cool trew i enjoy the sarcasm and im enjoying trying to translate your posts to english............., the EBONICS speaking website is down i see!!!! and you have decided to join us again over here in clubplanet......................!!!!!!!

post all you want, enjoy...............its fun for me to try and decipher your message

this ones my favorite line:

"i am not the best at anything so there for how can i be the best of us"

AMAZING TREW AMAZING

you could do better than that

i thought you were taking lessons from your mentor the bus

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Did someone say bumps???

Trew... what is a bump?????

a bump is a form of white powder either special k or cocaine poured on your hand for an enhanced feeling

straight out of trewbonics

hey get out of my post!!!

This is supposed to be about dave..its dave time up in here:D

solar bunny.....it is obvious which individuals hogged all the crayons in kindergarten (rod, trew, bus, stacked, etc...)......and i was the one that told the teacher on them!!!!!!.......except for trewguy......he was in the lower level kindergarten for 5 year olds who still couldnt walk or talk.....some things never change!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Trew...we have come a long way...I even acknowledge your presence now.

your lucky i like you 2

if we would of met a year ago you wouldn't be around today

stacked your good in my books i don't care what moo says about you

Originally posted by dondiezel26

solar bunny.....it is obvious which individuals hogged all the crayons in kindergarten (rod, trew, bus, stacked, etc...)......and i was the one that told the teacher on them!!!!!!.......except for trewguy......he was in the lower level kindergarten for 5 year olds who still couldnt walk or talk.....some things never change!!!!!

dave your just mad becouse there was a trewguy that went to school with you and he picked on you