Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
origskeemr

You Italians...

are so fuckin lucky!!! you guys have such good food

My mom cooks everything but its just not the same when my girls mom cooks. She's a really good cook so that is the main reason it is good but you have so many different types of pasta its rediculous. I was a virgin to everything that was not spaghetti (well not rally but it felt like it). Wtf i only have 3 different types of beans and they all taste the same just different colors. Same with rice!!!

I love Spanish food but Italian is, how you say.... Vetttttty Goooood

mMmmMM gavadelle and broccoli (i prob just murdered the spelling, but forgive me I'm not Italian as you see)

Originally posted by origskeemr

are so fuckin lucky!!! you guys have such good food

My mom cooks everything but its just not the same when my girls mom cooks. She's a really good cook so that is the main reason it is good but you have so many different types of pasta its rediculous. I was a virgin to everything that was not spaghetti (well not rally but it felt like it). Wtf i only have 3 different types of beans and they all taste the same just different colors. Same with rice!!!

I love Spanish food but Italian is, how you say.... Vetttttty Goooood

mMmmMM gavadelle and broccoli (i prob just murdered the spelling, but forgive me I'm not Italian as you see)

I must say we do have it pretty good in the food department... :tongue:

I agree, I absolutely love Italian food! I'm so happy my mom remarried an Italian, I get access to the real stuff!

lol, when they first got married, he used to yell at my mom and I for using bottled sauce :laugh2: :laugh2:

We know better now ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree, I absolutely love Italian food! I'm so happy my mom remarried an Italian, I get access to the real stuff!

lol, when they first got married, he used to yell at my mom and I for using bottled sauce :laugh2: :laugh2:

We know better now ;)

lmao my girl looks at me in disgust when I use bottled sauce... Its just so easy though

she also hates when I eat Chef Boyrde (sp)

so now when I go to her mom's every sun I take home food so I can eat through the week:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

not just food... these mofos got it all... cars, fashion, chics... you fuckin assholes... :(:D

LoL I have a piece of shit car. And no woman... I guess that is because I am Italian and Irish and not 100% Italian... :mad: