Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys, did you ever

Guest hotshit

Guest hotshit

fuck a girl so hard she nearly passed out during intercourse and scratched the shit out of your back and slapped you a couple times , or am i just an animal

Originally posted by hotshit

fuck a girl so hard she nearly passed out during intercourse and scratched the shit out of your back and slapped you a couple times , or am i just an animal

I had scars on my back in high school, Slammin' Samantha still rates as one of the best!

<<its weird how the scratching doesnt hurt as much until later...>>

Yea. I think has to do with the chemicals the body relseases. Kinda like when you hurt yourself but it does really hurt till you look at.

Showers usually sting a bit becuase it's still; open

But the worst was when I fucked this girl before work and she scratched the crap out of my back and then putting on the t shirt and white dress shirt to wait tables. She scratched my back so bad it bleed through and clotted. I had people telling me I had some on my back and did not know what it was till I took it off (no fun with that)

of course this was the gilr that wanted to do needle play and I was like no F%^^&%^ way

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by fearlesss

<<its weird how the scratching doesnt hurt as much until later...>>

Yea. I think has to do with the chemicals the body relseases. Kinda like when you hurt yourself but it does really hurt till you look at.

Showers usually sting a bit becuase it's still; open

But the worst was when I fucked this girl before work and she scratched the crap out of my back and then putting on the t shirt and white dress shirt to wait tables. She scratched my back so bad it bleed through and clotted. I had people telling me I had some on my back and did not know what it was till I took it off (no fun with that)

of course this was the gilr that wanted to do needle play and I was like no F%^^&%^ way

Needplay that sounds scary. I like getting rough and vicious but I have limits.