• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

http://www.leclub.ws/maine/photos/gallery7/large.php?f=3477

like this or

http://www.leclub.ws/maine/photos/gallery7/large.php?f=3490

http://www.leclub.ws/maine/photos/gallery7/large.php?f=3504

and is this guy the hugh heffner of portland.

:D

ras67 is the roxy in boston really associated with this one and is that why you are not responding?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we know you are trying to get the word out, that is why we are busting on you.:D We bust on the people who promote the roxy in boston, nevermind the roxy's hick cousin of a club in portland.

nothing against you your just doing your job, but this is probably the last place you would want to post that. :tongue:

Originally posted by lbpaige

okay.....that makes sense. isn't that the point of this messege board, to promote events.

so where then, do you suppose I could post without having to be assaulted w/ immature maine jokes??

Def not.:D

And I gave your thread 1 star...

yep

last weekend in july, the only reason i ask is because i remember that there were people from ri there.

I'm pretty sure that was us. I remember talking to some people outside the hotel, that were from MA when we were waiting to get on the bus to go home. Was that you?

maybe, I was with my girl and another couple, my friend has pictures on his computer when i get ill post. There was 2 tour people right the guy and the girl. The first place we went to was for free pizza in some bar. That would some fucked up shit.

funniest thing was there were a hole gaggle of young kids (18, 19) who were so gung ho to drink that they were all passed out that first night at like 9. It was raining and at 8 we were on the way home in a cab and i see 5 of them walking down the street with there shirts off stumbling into to shit. funny They had cans of like moose piss triple x and they were shotgunning them at like 6. fester if this was you sorry :D

funniest thing was there were a hole gaggle of young kids (18, 19) who were so gung ho to drink that they were all passed out that first night at like 9. It was raining and at 8 we were on the way home in a cab and i see 5 of them walking down the street with there shirts off stumbling into to shit. funny They had cans of like moose piss triple x and they were shotgunning them at like 6. fester if this was you sorry :D

Molson xxx.... I was at Super Sex getting a table dance, passed out w/ my head on the table while she was spread eagle.. She lifted me by my hair and said " I guess i'm not that good"... XXX is some strong shit.

Nope wasn't me, I didn't want to bring it up because I was afraid it might be you:laugh: . One of those kids puked and passed out in the hallway friday night:puke: :laugh: . I remeber they wouldn't even let one of them on the bus because he didn't have his ID with him:laugh:

now does the roxy in portland have to pay the roxy in boston for roylties.

i think the owners here either bought a part of the club there or they hooked up some sort of deal! i know the maine guy is always coming down here now.