Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
origskeemr

Freestyles...

Do any rappers truely freestyle anymore:confused: Wtf I noticed that a lot of rappers say they're freestylin but their boy is sayin the words with him lol How can you be freestylin if your boy knows the words? Or they'll be freestylin on Hot97 and then say the same verse in the booth of Rap City:blank:

Whateva, no one prob cares but it just pisses me off

honestly, i never was that impressed by freestyling. i mean its phat as hell but even I can get high and throw out some rhymes..

Im more impressed by some of the more thought out lyrics and when they have a sick flow.....I dunno, maybe its just me but i like to listen to more than Crack stories, Range Rovers and Strippers...:rolleyes:

most rappers write nowadays...i remember back when there used to b battles in like JHS..i mean these kids were whack..but at least it was interestin to watch...and if u got caught reciting written lyrics u weere considered a herb...

its all about back in da days..when bubble gum soul was legit with waves

Originally posted by ladyshady

honestly, i never was that impressed by freestyling. i mean its phat as hell but even I can get high and throw out some rhymes..

Im more impressed by some of the more thought out lyrics and when they have a sick flow.....I dunno, maybe its just me but i like to listen to more than Crack stories, Range Rovers and Strippers...:rolleyes:

yeh but a lot of people can write... But if you can spit from the head and make sence and be clever then I feel your more talented... When you can just say rhyme about this and a person can flow about it and still make sence then that to me is game.

However I agree with you also

Originally posted by origskeemr

yeh but a lot of people can write... But if you can spit from the head and make sence and be clever then I feel your more talented... When you can just say rhyme about this and a person can flow about it and still make sence then that to me is game.

However I agree with you also

yeah, true...i also agree with your point, lol :D

i hate that shit....

i was watich MTV's lyricist longue once

and they was asked what 'freestyle' was

and they were like freestyle is writing rhymes and

spittin them in a battle...

i lost respect for the game that day

i love freestyle...more then songs

its a sad state when real

lyricist dont even spit for real

with everybodsy ghost writing for

each other these days u never know

whos speaking anymore

and if i t were up to me and i was in the

booth or on hot 97

id be like yo when im freestlying later ..DONT FINISH MY SENTANCES, LETS PRETEND FOR A SEC.

WTF YOU DOING!!!