Clubplanet Nightlife Community

butt cleavage...

majinbuu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the christina pic KILLS it... and generally i think its trashy... but in jLo's case.... shes not really showing much and i love that pic to begin with.... the victorias secret one... its aiiight.... the others i can just :puke: on :D

TACKY... the VSC pic is fine, because that's lingerie... the J Lo pic is ok, she's not showing a lot, but other than that... showing your ass crack is piggish and I would never even consider leaving the house in something that would show it off.

Originally posted by tastyt

TACKY... the VSC pic is fine, because that's lingerie... the J Lo pic is ok, she's not showing a lot, but other than that... showing your ass crack is piggish and I would never even consider leaving the house in something that would show it off.

yyyyyyyyyyyup.... i even asked my 24 year old brother what he thought of that.... and hes like "nah thats just nasty... of all things, i dont wanna see a girls ass crack"

Originally posted by linabina

yyyyyyyyyyyup.... i even asked my 24 year old brother what he thought of that.... and hes like "nah thats just nasty... of all things, i dont wanna see a girls ass crack"

its not ass, its ass cleavage...