Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Call For Help-------------zygo

From what I know ZYGO has hit Miami. The guys who started it are friends of mine, and they need people to start askng for this stuff and trying it. It's a Peach flavored Vodka with all the elements of an energy drink. Check it out at www.energyvodka.com. Look, I know this sounds like spam, but this is a really good thing. I just happen to be enthuiastic about it and want to help get the word out. I'm a general manager in NYC and this stuff has been an easy sell once we put it in the speed racks. This stuff won't take off unless people start asking for it and making drinks with it. They don't have the backing of a bacardi or Absolut to throw money at it, so the only way this thing will take off is by bartenders pushing it and people trying it. I only do this to get some kind of word out and hope people respond. Otherwise I'll watch a product I think is really great and not just a shabby pairing of two things go under because nobody had enough of an altruistic inclination to help get the word out. Please give me as much feedback as possible. I'll refer it back to the guys at ZYGO. I think they have their emails posted at the website. I can also find out what places it is in so far.

hey absolutv, yeah I'm back in my hopeless pursuit to get people to believe I am not spamming them, but just trying to rally people to help ZYGO. Why they should I don't know other than helping something they might really like.

Absolutv, do you work for absolut?