Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday @ R-Bar Nioooce

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

I know you guys will say I am biased but whatever..last tuesday at R-Bar was exactly what we need.......a nice chill place with good music and cheap drinks that all of a sudden gets out of hand (lol).....(Matt Reid and his friggin fist pumps.....)

On a more serious note there were alot of new faces and alot of industry peeps there for the very first time.....the music was so on point......

I really got give credit to Massi and Mello these guys have a true love for their music and show it in their play selection and in their own tracks ....they got a chance to debut their new tracks not released yet and see how people react....let me tell you the shit is bangin''''''and every DJ will be playin' them very shortly....It just depends on who leaks the damm shit and when (lol).....

till next tuesday....Bon Solid

oh yeah nice guido glasses matt and dean what were those goggles? blu-blockas

and carl.... you suck!:laugh:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

I know you guys will say I am biased but whatever..last tuesday at R-Bar was exactly what we need.......a nice chill place with good music and cheap drinks that all of a sudden gets out of hand (lol).....(Matt Reid and his friggin fist pumps.....)

On a more serious note there were alot of new faces and alot of industry peeps there for the very first time.....the music was so on point......

I really got give credit to Massi and Mello these guys have a true love for their music and show it in their play selection and in their own tracks ....they got a chance to debut their new tracks not released yet and see how people react....let me tell you the shit is bangin''''''and every DJ will be playin' them very shortly....It just depends on who leaks the damm shit and when (lol).....

till next tuesday....Bon Solid

oh yeah nice guido glasses matt and dean what were those goggles? blu-blockas

and carl.... you suck!:laugh:

Yo Bon, thank you for the compliment! That's real cool of you. We all had a great time! It was very chill with the perfect atmosphere. I love the whole loungy scene. We specifically banged out 4 brand new remixes just for R-Bar. They went over really well. Just wait for the Sunshine Festival. We'll have even more by then. These tracks are all unreleased right now but we'll be releasing them shortly. NO LEAKS allowed!!! We'd love to come back again. Let us know. Thanks to u and Prime for having us. Masi & Mello:)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by pixiedreamz

I had a great time too!! =) Rbar is my new place... I always have fun there

glad to hear it pixie......do I know this littlepixie?:hat:

;) i think you do Bon Bon ... hehe..... you called me a 'lil cutie'... I'm Keri's friend, Cherilyn

i called you a cutie:D even though i dont know who you are

yeah i know you kats like my fist pumping. and ill have to say is there is more were that came from. wait till next time when i start knocking down the ceiling with my fist cause im going to be puncking harder than ever.

o yeah, and how about Al-B fucking break dancing last night. holy shit was that funny:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djmattreid

i called you a cutie:D even though i dont know who you are

yeah i know you kats like my fist pumping. and ill have to say is there is more were that came from. wait till next time when i start knocking down the ceiling with my fist cause im going to be puncking harder than ever.

o yeah, and how about Al-B fucking break dancing last night. holy shit was that funny:laugh: :laugh:

ummmm thanks...i think:confused:

;) i think you do Bon Bon ... hehe..... you called me a 'lil cutie'... I'm Keri's friend, Cherilyn

thats my girlie!!! R bar was off the hook like always.. Yea girl, def getting addicted to it! LOL

SCHOOLS OVER, I DONT GOTTA STUDY FOR EXAMS NO MORE ON TUESDAY NIGHTS!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY......

ummmm thanks...i think:confused:

relax yourself take a deep breathe. i was just kidding. i dont even know who you aee but im pretty sure i did see you cause the place isnt all that big. sorry i made you go crazy

hahahaha.... i certainly didn't go crazy!! just didn't know how to take your comment.... lol

lol i know you didnt go crazy, and im sure i dont know you. just trying to have fun with life hehe. maybe ill meet you next time

I DEFINATLY HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TO MASI & MELLO, NOT ONLY ARE THEY GREAT DJS BUT AS PRODUCERS THEY ARE ABLE TO ACOMPLISH WHAT SO FEW CAN, THAT IS COMING UP WITH AN ORIGINAL STYLE AND SOUND. THEY HAVE A VERY BRIGHT CAREAR AHEAD OF THEM AND I'M VERY EXCITED FOR THE YEARS TO COME.

;)

def. i look foward to it... i'll prolly go this saturday too...

cant wait to meet you. but i dont have a clue what you look like or even your name, so ill just scream out pixiedreamz all night, hopefully somebody will answer

Originally posted by djmattreid

cant wait to meet you. but i dont have a clue what you look like or even your name, so ill just scream out pixiedreamz all night, hopefully somebody will answer

hahaha.... i'll pm you and give you my info lol