Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the f' was I supposed to say?

njdionysus

Girls are just as shady as guys are, if not more. Recently I went out with beautiful girl from Venezuela, what a sweet lil princess. At least I thought so. When we got back to my house, she told me "I have to tell you something that I think you dont know. I have to tell you before things get complicated." I was thinking, what now, not another psycho. It gets better. She says, "I'm married." I paused and then I started laughing. She got pissed and walked out (the last time I seen her).

Nothing like going out with the girl a few times, no less fucking around with her and then her telling you she's married. Instead of getting pissed, I laughed. What the fuck was I supposed to say?

Originally posted by majinbuu

did she want to stop the relationship? was she happily married? maybe she was trying to make you jealous...obviously it didnt work.

I'm sure she was happily married if she was out w/ another guy.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Girls are just as shady as guys are, if not more. Recently I went out with beautiful girl from Venezuela, what a sweet lil princess. At least I thought so. When we got back to my house, she told me "I have to tell you something that I think you dont know. I have to tell you before things get complicated." I was thinking, what now, not another psycho. It gets better. She says, "I'm married." I paused and then I started laughing. She got pissed and walked out (the last time I seen her).

Nothing like going out with the girl a few times, no less fucking around with her and then her telling you she's married. Instead of getting pissed, I laughed. What the fuck was I supposed to say?

What the fuck where you supposed 2 do ???:blank:.......Someone drops a bomb like that on you.....What'd she think you where going to do....Smile & say "that's nice" wtf :rolleyes:.....Your lucky you found out now b/c this person sounds like a real tool...

exactly.. what else were u gonna say? someone like that obviously has problems staying monogomous... and if shes cheating on her husband now, itll always be in the back of ur mind that she might be cheating on u.... its not worth it... move on :)

do not listen to what girls say, look at what they DO!

so, if you still wanted her, you´d go at it like this

"i´m going to the living room and fixing me a drink, i´ll leave the door a bit open. you´re free to leave. do what you feel like..."

then go and do exactly that. if she comes, you´re in. you might hear things like "but we won´t have sex tonight" and you say "i understand", change topic, start massaging her, start kissing her.

if things like "we shouldn´t do this" appear, you say "you´re right, i shouldn´t kiss your neck..." then kiss her neck "... i shouldn´t be sliding my hands down the sides of your body" then slide you´re hands down the side of her body, etc.. slowly work it up to "... i shouldn´t kiss you" and then kiss her.

VERY IMPORTANT! if she shows any PHYSICAL "rejection" (pushing you away for example) you MUST back up. words don´t mean shit, her body will tell you what she REALLY wants.

Originally posted by tastey

VERY IMPORTANT! if she shows any PHYSICAL "rejection" (pushing you away for example) you MUST back up. words don´t mean shit, her body will tell you what she REALLY wants.

hunny... if a woman wants sex... shes not gonna physically push him away. and she could want nothing else from him.... so while actions do speak louder than words sometimes.... words count for a lot... who knows what her intentions were when she told him she was married.... she didnt even give herself a chance to explain herself... so how much can she possibly care? if she did, she woulda tried to explain herself before storming out of there like a pissed off 12 year old.

also- if u think her actions mean a lot more than her words, well then cheating on her husband means a LOT more than when she said "i do"

again- stay away from her... find someone else.

Originally posted by linabina

hunny... if a woman wants sex... shes not gonna physically push him away.

that was exactly my point. she´s not gonna physically push him away BUT will TALK about the issues she has about it. if he dealt with them correcly and helped her concious understand what her unconcious REALLY wants he would have gotten her.

(note that i am not debating whether she should cheat on her husband or not, nor if the poster should sleep with her or not, thats HIS decision)

and she could want nothing else from him.... so while actions do speak louder than words sometimes.... words count for a lot... who knows what her intentions were when she told him she was married....

my guess: she wanted him but had a bad concience because he was married. she needed him to SHOW HER WHAT SHE WANTS.

she didnt even give herself a chance to explain herself... so how much can she possibly care? if she did, she woulda tried to explain herself before storming out of there like a pissed off 12 year old.

she ran away cause he reacted the wrong way. another point for my theory. it was a deep issue for her. she wanted him but had a bad concience. as he laughed about it she felt he didn´t understand her situation AT ALL, couldn´t relate to her AT ALL. thats why she was pissed off and ran away... also she will probably not fuck him any more now.

also- if u think her actions mean a lot more than her words, well then cheating on her husband means a LOT more than when she said "i do"

this sentence makes no sence to me...

what do you mean with that?

"well then cheating on her husband means a LOT more than when she said "i do""

do not listen to what girls say, look at what they DO!

so, if you still wanted her, you´d go at it like this

"i´m going to the living room and fixing me a drink, i´ll leave the door a bit open. you´re free to leave. do what you feel like..."

then go and do exactly that. if she comes, you´re in. you might hear things like "but we won´t have sex tonight" and you say "i understand", change topic, start massaging her, start kissing her.

if things like "we shouldn´t do this" appear, you say "you´re right, i shouldn´t kiss your neck..." then kiss her neck "... i shouldn´t be sliding my hands down the sides of your body" then slide you´re hands down the side of her body, etc.. slowly work it up to "... i shouldn´t kiss you" and then kiss her.

Why would someone even CONSIDER pursuing something further w/ someone who just told them they were married ??

Assuming this girl is fairly young & not some horny middle-aged miserable housewife trying to get some, you can also assume her marriage is fairly new as well.....Obviously this woman has issues w/ herself & her marriage.....Getting physical will most likely lead to greater involvment in the situation.....WHICH IS STRAIGHT UP STUPID

Originally posted by sweetie029

Why would someone even CONSIDER pursuing something further w/ someone who just told them they were married ??

Assuming this girl is fairly young & not some horny middle-aged miserable housewife trying to get some, you can also assume her marriage is fairly new as well.....Obviously this woman has issues w/ herself & her marriage.....Getting physical will most likely lead to greater involvment in the situation.....WHICH IS STRAIGHT UP STUPID

if i may quote myself from my response to lina:

"(note that i am not debating whether she should cheat on her husband or not, nor if the poster should sleep with her or not, thats HIS decision)"

-

just because you wouldn´t consider this doesn´t mean other people wouldn´t too (even though they might not admit).

he was asking what the fuck he was supposed to say. i told him how to get her. if he uses this, it´s his decision and he has to live with the consequences. but he has CHOICE now instead of JUST fucking it up :)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Sounds like a lot of the guys I meet....."Sweety, what would you say, if I told you that I was married/engaged/dating someone".....WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!:confused::mad:

this sentence makes no sence to me...

what do you mean with that?

"well then cheating on her husband means a LOT more than when she said "i do""

u say... actions speak louder than words.... so im saying that her sayin I DO meant NOTHING TO HER since she cheats on her husband

who wants a woman like that??? and i dont think its a matter of "oh he would have GOTTEN her if he reacted the right way" wtf?? how is one supposed to react to that??? maybe he wanted more than sex.. cuz if thats all he wanted he might have been like ... ur married? yea.. ok.. and? and fucked her anyway... but he was obviously hurt by this... so shes wrong and he isnt. theres no other way to react... being that he isnt married AND hes not a woman... he cant possibly "understand her AT ALL"

u say... actions speak louder than words.... so im saying that her sayin I DO meant NOTHING TO HER since she cheats on her husband

who wants a woman like that??? and i dont think its a matter of "oh he would have GOTTEN her if he reacted the right way" wtf?? how is one supposed to react to that??? maybe he wanted more than sex.. cuz if thats all he wanted he might have been like ... ur married? yea.. ok.. and? and fucked her anyway... but he was obviously hurt by this... so shes wrong and he isnt. theres no other way to react... being that he isnt married AND hes not a woman... he cant possibly "understand her AT ALL"

:clap: Exactly!

Thanks for the love girls.

I wasnt really hurt by it at all but I'd be lying if I said I wasnt disappointed. She was cute, sweet and the smile was almost worth it alone, nah maybe it was her ass but she didnt have the "married ass."