Clubplanet Nightlife Community

matty c back in jail

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should lock him up for good and throw away the key...sick motherfucker....better yet a loser...can't get women his own age so he goes after young girls cause they will beleive any of his loser bullshit.

boys like that give us men a bad rap.....:chop:

what sucks for him too is when he does get out of jail.. he will be under meghans law.. where he has to register wherever he lives... but when you register with that you don't get to explain yourself.. so as far as your neighbors know you could have had sex with a 3 y/o...

You know all you people are jumping all over this as if he is a real "child molester"................I mean come on, have you seen what these girls look like..............................its one thing toi be 21 or 22 and sleep with a 16 or 17 year old, but how a bout a 60 yr old man sleeping with a 18 or 19 yr old............thats ok right...................lets face it people this whole world is fucked up and I dont think that what these guys did morally constitutes as child molestation!!! Half of you people here on this board at that age group probably would have been caught in the samne situation.........................These girls werent forced into doin this from what I understand, yet they were scared by the police to testify in order to make an example of these kids who are probably scared shit right now with a big black dick in their ass.(ouch)Now I am not sticking up for these guys nor do I know them.................but Im 32 and have hooked up with or dated 21/22/23 yr old girls.......................bigger age difference..................anyway, I just dont think its the same thing as say a"jon bonea ramsy(without the murder of coarse)............

Originally posted by dani672

what sucks for him too is when he does get out of jail.. he will be under meghans law.. where he has to register wherever he lives... but when you register with that you don't get to explain yourself.. so as far as your neighbors know you could have had sex with a 3 y/o...

not for nothng he isn't going to get out of jail he is going to die in jail he is in alot of trouble

Originally posted by stiffler

You know all you people are jumping all over this as if he is a real "child molester"................I mean come on, have you seen what these girls look like..............................its one thing toi be 21 or 22 and sleep with a 16 or 17 year old, but how a bout a 60 yr old man sleeping with a 18 or 19 yr old............thats ok right...................lets face it people this whole world is fucked up and I dont think that what these guys did morally constitutes as child molestation!!! Half of you people here on this board at that age group probably would have been caught in the samne situation.........................These girls werent forced into doin this from what I understand, yet they were scared by the police to testify in order to make an example of these kids who are probably scared shit right now with a big black dick in their ass.(ouch)Now I am not sticking up for these guys nor do I know them.................but Im 32 and have hooked up with or dated 21/22/23 yr old girls.......................bigger age difference..................anyway, I just dont think its the same thing as say a"jon bonea ramsy(without the murder of coarse)............

sticky i totally dissagree with you i have younger sisters and at the age of 19 i can't get my sister to do my wash anymore when she was 14 she did my wash cleaned and cleaned myroom my

my point is a girl at the age of 13 can be manipulated easily

Originally posted by trewguy

sticky i totally dissagree with you i have younger sisters and at the age of 19 i can't get my sister to do my wash anymore when she was 14 she did my wash cleaned and cleaned myroom my

omg i agree with trewguy:eek:

Wow I just heard the real age of these girls and it totally blew my mind and everything I said right out of the water!!! Sorry people..................

and trewguy I understand the sister thing but you cant tell me in the last few years you've never met a hot girl that you wanted to hook up with and then found out she was 16/17....................girls mature a lot faster than guys and it is hard to tell!!!! Now Im not talking for myself I am just putting another perspective out there for you guys. Like I said, Im alot older and did find myself in a situation in florida that I walked away from, but she was hot as hell but not hot enough for me to become Bubbas bitch!!!

if you read what I said, I said 16/17.............I just found out these girls were 13/14...............totally changes everything...........

and as for you.............do your own wash you lazy fuck!!!

DOES MOMMY WASH YOUR CLOTHES NOW OR DO YOU GO OUT DIRTY?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

DOES MOMMY WASH YOUR CLOTHES NOW OR DO YOU GO OUT DIRTY?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have another younger sister