Clubplanet Nightlife Community

matty c back in jail

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Wow I just heard the real age of these girls and it totally blew my mind and everything I said right out of the water!!! Sorry people..................

and trewguy I understand the sister thing but you cant tell me in the last few years you've never met a hot girl that you wanted to hook up with and then found out she was 16/17....................girls mature a lot faster than guys and it is hard to tell!!!! Now Im not talking for myself I am just putting another perspective out there for you guys. Like I said, Im alot older and did find myself in a situation in florida that I walked away from, but she was hot as hell but not hot enough for me to become Bubbas bitch!!!

ill tell you a story about me

see it was like 2 years ago i met this chick at a club (21 and over club)

i call her1 night she came and picked me up and we got pulled over a block away from my house and she turned to me and started crying saying i am only 16 years old and i took my grandma's car with out permission

i got out of the car and walked home when she was dealing with the cop nothing happened between us

but if something was to happen before i found out her true age that would be an accident not what these 2 jokes did

Originally posted by carguy2003

From a very reliable source,

I heard that a girl from previous incident is pregnant, and she is going to have the baby blood tested when she has the kid, to see if it Matty C's or not... Its just getting deeper and deeper.

stop making shit up

Originally posted by carguy2003

From a very reliable source,

I heard that a girl from previous incident is pregnant, and she is going to have the baby blood tested when she has the kid, to see if it Matty C's or not... Its just getting deeper and deeper.

This is all hear say....

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by sum12nv

i went to HS w/ him too...didnt he use to rock a ponytail? lol

Yeah he did, he was also dating a freshman when he was a senior. Some things never change. What year did you graduate?

I just don't understand it...................I can't even conversate with girls that are younger than 20-21...................they're just to immature and irritating.

This guy must be a real fuckhead to and have sex with an almost pre-teen. i hope the warden tries to take his manhood after lights out, fucker.

It doesn't matter how old he is, if he is over 21 DON'T fuck with anyone under 18...its as simple as that...and the other problem is, he works for the clubs for TEEN NIGHTS only by his age he should be working for adult nights...

Originally posted by ou812

I just don't understand it...................I can't even conversate with girls that are younger than 20-21...................they're just to immature and irritating.

This guy must be a real fuckhead to and have sex with an almost pre-teen. i hope the warden tries to take his manhood after lights out, fucker.

exactly

Originally posted by stiffler

You know all you people are jumping all over this as if he is a real "child molester"................I mean come on, have you seen what these girls look like..............................its one thing toi be 21 or 22 and sleep with a 16 or 17 year old, but how a bout a 60 yr old man sleeping with a 18 or 19 yr old............thats ok right...................lets face it people this whole world is fucked up and I dont think that what these guys did morally constitutes as child molestation!!! Half of you people here on this board at that age group probably would have been caught in the samne situation.........................These girls werent forced into doin this from what I understand, yet they were scared by the police to testify in order to make an example of these kids who are probably scared shit right now with a big black dick in their ass.(ouch)Now I am not sticking up for these guys nor do I know them.................but Im 32 and have hooked up with or dated 21/22/23 yr old girls.......................bigger age difference..................anyway, I just dont think its the same thing as say a"jon bonea ramsy(without the murder of coarse)............

i completely agree the penalty for this shit is like 3rd degree murder its just freakin sex no one got beaten or killed

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

actually some were as young as 12 which is totally fucked up but the penalty for this doesn't fit the crime

If the girls were as young as 12, or even 14 -15, this guy def. deserves to be in jail for awhile b/c he def has issues. I dont care old these girls may act or look, you should know that what your doing is against the law and its just morally wrong, and as someone who operates a business he should have enough common sense to not get invovled w/clientel not to mention ones that werent even out of high school yet