Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sexxyh

my new favorite spring/summer scent

lolita lempicka and chance are two of my favorites, but i want something a little more light and airy to wear everyday... i'm going to pick up another bottle of l'eau d'issey, which was perrrrfect last summer, but i want something differnt too... any suggestions?

Originally posted by linabina

im stuck on design... its like.. my signature scent :) been wearing it since 7th grade LOL and i still love it more than anything else :D

is that the one that smells like cotton candy? i've never seen it anywhere, where do u find it?

for the longest time, i was holding out on Michael...by Michael Kors....cuz my DG light blue is my fave, but yesterday i picked up the big one of Michael and im sooooo happy now, nice crisp scent with a touch of sophistication that whispers touch me.... :o) couldnt be happier

Originally posted by linabina

im stuck on design... its like.. my signature scent :) been wearing it since 7th grade LOL and i still love it more than anything else :D

my signature scent as well;)I totally second this! the amount of comments i get on this, even this morning in work some girl asked me what it was.. I bought it cause i smelled it on some other ladies.. love this shit

Originally posted by girly

my signature scent as well;)I totally second this! the amount of comments i get on this, even this morning in work some girl asked me what it was.. I bought it cause i smelled it on some other ladies.. love this shit

i know this from roxy way back.... :)

I think im quite lucky to have found the colognes I did at marshalls and TJ maxx. here is a list of my finds:

Perry Ellis "porfolio"

D&G "Masculine"

Versace "dreamer"

Jil sander for men

Versace "blue jeans"

Givenchy "Pie"

The new Kenneth Cole

Burberry "weekend"

And the best part about these finds is that they are full size and goes for no more than $19.99!! I can't narrow it down because I love all of em. But since it is spring, "pie," Jil sander, and "weekend" are light. Towards the evening Blue jeans and Masculine are great to wear out. My all time fav is "dreamer" though. It's great for day and night. I despise portfolio though out of all the ones I have. It does come in a cool gunmetal container with grips on the side though.