Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most....

i was just thinking of making a thread about this....

mine is when i was like 11

i was on a cruise with my family

and there was dinner and a magician thing

going on...we sat right up front cuz im a herb

and loved magic..

so the guy calls me up to do a trick

and u know that one were the magician

pulls on a scarf up his assitants shirt

well he did it with me and the assistant

i pulled and pulled ...and then her bra came of

(all part of the trick)

i didnt know ..i Cried and ran to my room after

standing there for like 5 mins frozen

ERRRR!!!

that sucked big time

but the next day i saw him at breakfast

and gave him the finger..haha

a bad ass at age 11

fucking guy:mad:

Originally posted by sweetie029

embarassing thing that's ever happened to you ??

Too many embarassing things have happen to me but the first one that comes to mind is...

Solbeam dont laugh..!!

I was coming home from college one day with Solbeam and went to swip my metrocard and I didnt realized that it didnt swipe and like an idiot continue to walk and ended up falling over onto the other side but the worse part was that there was two really hot cops standing right there :(

If it says "please swipe again" make sure you do!!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Too many embarassing things have happen to me but the first one that comes to mind is...

Solbeam dont laugh..!!

I was coming home from college one day with Solbeam and went to swip my metrocard and I didnt realized that it didnt swipe and like an idiot continue to walk and ended up falling over onto the other side but the worse part was that there was two really hot cop standing right there :(

:laugh: :laugh: That musta been pain ful. I have walked into many turnstyles (SP) myself. Just think of how bad it is when you have a package in your pants... :eek:

Originally posted by elementx

:laugh: :laugh: That musta been pain ful. I have walked into many turnstyles (SP) myself. Just think of how bad it is when you have a package in your pants... :eek:

I was too embarassed to feel pain.

Scott treat your package with care.. I would!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Solbeam dont laugh..!!

I was coming home from college one day with Solbeam and went to swip my metrocard and I didnt realized that it didnt swipe and like an idiot continue to walk and ended up falling over onto the other side but the worse part was that there was two really hot cops standing right there :(

LOL!!!! :laugh: That happened to me like a week ago!!! See...The turnstiles in the staion on my way to work are easy you barely swipe the card & the thing turns.....BUT i was coming home & I swiped the card & walked & I hit the metal bar & it made a really loud noise......The woman who was behind me started to laugh :laugh:

LOL!!!! :laugh: That happened to me like a week ago!!! See...The turnstiles in the staion on my way to work are easy you barely swipe the card & the thing turns.....BUT i was coming home & I swiped the card & walked & I hit the metal bar & it made a really loud noise......The woman who was behind me started to laugh :laugh:

:laugh:

....telling a lesbian client i would trust her with my "wife" instead of saying "life" in a drunken conversation...

....trying to do a forward round kick over this girl's head in a teen club when i was a kid and missing by a hair - breaking her hair clip against her skull and giving her a fat bruise...

...soooo many to list...but this reminds me of the new NBA commercials....where regular guys are trying trick shots and hurt themselves...the funniest one is the young kid...dribbling like a maniac in front of two girls on a stoop and then spins so hard he loses his balance and falls into these garbage cans...just thinking about it makes me laugh...

Originally posted by phatman

...soooo many to list...but this reminds me of the new NBA commercials....where regular guys are trying trick shots and hurt themselves...the funniest one is the young kid...dribbling like a maniac in front of two girls on a stoop and then spins so hard he loses his balance and falls into these garbage cans...just thinking about it makes me laugh...

haha i did somthing similar....i was in highschool showing

off to a group of girls...by showing them i could dunk ..

i did it a few times ...and this last time i really wanted to

do a nice one...i did ..but unfortuanitly the back of the

backboard broke

and i busted my ass...lookin like a complete ass\

the bet part was i hurt my back..so i couldnt bounce right up

and play it off...had to ask the girl(that i sweated) to

get the coach.hahah

fucking idiot i am somtimes

...When I was 10 my grandfather brought me to Burger King.....I was in the bathroom & there was like a little hallway in between the bathroom & where you eat....Well I got stuck in there....The stupid woman who unlocked the door for me locked it again & I was stuck.....I sat & cried until someone came like 10 min. later....I have never stepped foot inside that place since.....

Like 2 years ago my friend had a party in her apartment....She has one of those openings in her kitchen where you can see in the next room....Well...I had on a tubetop that day..I was leaning over the opening talking to my friend & one of her guy friends comes over to me & goes "nice boobs".....I didn't know what the hell he was talking about...Then I looked down & ....I was totally exposed....I dunno how I didn't realize it....To this day when I see that kid I still feel stupid

This didn't happen to me but it's pretty funny.....One of the kids I grew up with was a spaz....Always hurting himself.....One day we were hanging out in his backyard & he had a basketball hoop that you could adjust the height on.....He put it down pretty low so he could dunk......He had braces at the time....But somehow as he was dunking....He got his braces caught on the net....He fucked up his teeth real bad & had to keep braces for a loooong time

...When I was 10 my grandfather brought me to Burger King.....I was in the bathroom & there was like a little hallway in between the bathroom & where you eat....Well I got stuck in there....The stupid woman who unlocked the door for me locked it again & I was stuck.....I sat & cried until someone came like 10 min. later....I have never stepped foot inside that place since.....

You musta been traumatized...

You should have sued for Mental Anguish. (SP) or some shit like that. Your eating habbits were effected...

As far as all of us and out turnstyle mishaps... Shit that is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen... What do you think the judge would do... :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

As far as all of us and out turnstyle mishaps... Shit that is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen... What do you think the judge would do... :laugh:

It happened to me AGAIN this morning!!! :mad::laugh:.....I hurt my leg though this time.....AND I almost fell backwards on the escalator ...I had to flap my arms around a few times to keep from falling LoL.....One of these days I'm really going to hurt myself...

...one time, when i was a tot, i was basically left at point pleasant boardwalk...i ran ahead of my family and told my uncle to wait as i went to the bathroom...i came out and walked to where the car was SUPPOSED to be...but all i found was an empty parking spot...i walked back to the boardwalk and started crying...an officer found me and waited as my family took quite some time to realize i was not in the car and finally came back for me....

It happened to me AGAIN this morning!!! :mad::laugh:.....I hurt my leg though this time.....AND I almost fell backwards on the escalator ...I had to flap my arms around a few times to keep from falling LoL.....One of these days I'm really going to hurt myself...

Damn you really are a cluts...

On that note. Now that you are single. What are you doing this weekend... ( Taking a new approach to pick up lines ) ;)

Be careful hun... :(