Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

How old are you?

I want to see Nautilus take this test. I took a similar test a while back, except it was a life expectancy test. I forgot what I got, but two of my Russian friends that took the test both had a life expectancy of 55 yrs. old. I guess drinking a fifth of vodka every night takes its toll.

Finally took the test while eating lunch. I'm gonna die!

Your Age: 28.6

Your RealAge: 34.9

I like how in the question about heartrate, the choices go as low as 30 bpm. Uh, if you're heart is only beating 30 times in a minute, I don't think you'd be taking this test. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I like how in the question about heartrate, the choices go as low as 30 bpm. Uh, if you're heart is only beating 30 times in a minute, I don't think you'd be taking this test. :rolleyes:

I noticed that with the height - you can go all the way down to 1 foot! :eek:

Guest jroo

ok, so i put in my email address and this fucking test already knew how old i was. prying bastards, im waiting for more of the spam to start rolling in , and with out even answering a single question my difference is already a +8. whats going on here.

Originally posted by jroo

ok, so i put in my email address and this fucking test already knew how old i was. prying bastards, im waiting for more of the spam to start rolling in , and with out even answering a single question my difference is already a +8. whats going on here.

It probably knew how old you were cause you probably already signed up with them before.

Guest jroo

ok, so apparently ive taken this test before and all my old answers are in there.

actual age :24.9

"real age": 33.2