Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlipsSOE

Ol' Dirty Bastard signs with Rocafella

say what you will, but the rocafella roster is expanding its roster to make up one of the most diverse and complete ones in the game today. Ol' Dirty Bastard has signed on with the label, which already includes Jay-z, Beanie Siegel, Freeway, Cam'ron, MOP, The Diplomats.

RZA, ODB's former producer and counterpart has already spoken out in his dislike in Dirty's decision saying something along the line of being dissappointed. Ol Dirty meanwhile contends that "I'm just trying to do me".

Whats your opinion on the matter? is it a money thing?? is odb just looking for something new?? since loud records went under, I personally feel theres other different places he could've landed. I just fear they will tailor his sound to resemble there's somewhat.

i dont really care either way i just think its funny how days after leaving a psychiatric hospital hes now signed to rocafella, starting his own clothing line, and inked a deal with VH1 for a reality show based on his life

how have you been flips? long time no see i havent really been on club planet much lately

Originally posted by echostar

i dont really care either way i just think its funny how days after leaving a psychiatric hospital hes now signed to rocafella, starting his own clothing line, and inked a deal with VH1 for a reality show based on his life

how have you been flips? long time no see i havent really been on club planet much lately

Originally posted by echostar

opps sorry about the double post. i guess it's the new and improved, drug free, business savvy old dirty bastard now. someone told me he's even going by a new name too. remeber he was old baby jesus for a while, lol.

I've alright Justin, thanks for asking. Just took my last final, and the summer is finally here. so can't complain. how about you, how are things??

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

opps sorry about the double post. i guess it's the new and improved, drug free, business savvy old dirty bastard now. someone told me he's even going by a new name too. remeber he was old baby jesus for a while, lol.

I've alright Justin, thanks for asking. Just took my last final, and the summer is finally here. so can't complain. how about you, how are things??

yeah his new name is Dirk McGirk or something to that effect

yeah schools finishing up, things going well....i think ill probably see you at the next bass:mint vs reeespect