Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Memorial weekend

4 girls hitting Vegas strip for Memorial weekend, I've been reading all the reviews on the Night clubs and want to know what every one here thinks about a couple we picked to see. Anyone been to Ibiza USA, RA or RAIN? We will be at "The Light" at Bellagio on Friday night, and Ibiza and RA on Saturday night. I'd appreciate any info on these clubs. We got Front of the line passes for Ibiza, and I contacted DJ SEAN to get on his list. "Thanks Sean Patrick". I've been to Vegas over a dozen times in the past 6 years, but have never made it to the clubs above. Input appreciated. Thanks.

Out of the 3 you listed, I have been to only Ra at Luxor. It's a nice place with decent lighting and good sound. I went on a Friday. Music was a mix of house and booty/hip-hop. Being as house/trance fan, I was into the music only about 1/2 the time. The dance floor is pretty cool as it gives a good view of the DJ. Finding a seat can be a problem unless you have a table reserved.

Rain/Skin at Palms will be host to Club Rubber on Sunday, May 25th with Bad Boy Bill. I'm sure that event will be crazy and packed to capacity (even with a $50/$40 men/women cover). Although Rain gets labeled for subpar music, that will def. not be the case on Sunday.

My choice for Sunday night would be Tiesto at House of Blues (Mandalay Bay).

I have not heard anything good about Ibiza, USA.

Head Light is a nice club but, like Ra, tough to get a seat unless you fork over the $$$ for a table (not worth it IMHO).