Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Teamj5

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

lol, i don't know. i initially thought it was on 5/31. but then tj5 said it was labor... i mean memorial day weekend. I want to know because if its memorial day weekend than I can go! but if its 5/31 I can't :(

:( You got to go - me and jess are driving down!

thats my friends birthday too... but we are going to the roxy... if you guys come down i can enter you in the first run of the "miss roxy 2003 contest"... that will be our first night. hee hee.:laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:( its my former roomie's bday on 5/31. I know I'm gonna wind up at some bar where they play Bon Jovi's tunes and think its cool...

HELP ME! :(

Damn! You have to go to Jersey???? That sucks! Well we'll be under the umbrella if you get a chance to pop over the bridge ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Damn! You have to go to Jersey???? That sucks! Well we'll be under the umbrella if you get a chance to pop over the bridge ;)

HAHAHAHA! Actually I was referring to this horrible bar in DC she likes to go to... last year I couldn't take it anymore and bailed out early to see Deep Dish at Buzz *lol*

believe me, if I were gonna be in Jersey that night I'd make it to Howells somehow!

Originally posted by vicman

may 25th: saeed and palash w/ DT

oops, I had saturday on the brain. Piccotto is there on the 24th.

(I also didn't see the flyer in your first post when I posted tinib. It hadn't loaded yet)

Tom - this may be a good time to check out DT. Saeed & Palash are worth the drive-down alone.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

oops, I had saturday on the brain. Piccotto is there on the 24th.

(I also didn't see the flyer in your first post when I posted tinib. It hadn't loaded yet)

Tom - this may be a good time to check out DT. Saeed & Palash are worth the drive-down alone.

sounds good to me!