Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am holding billbadass hostage!!

Originally posted by solargirl

Say good bye to your door guy..Im stealing him and kelly for the summer.Im holding him hostage at Merge!!

Choopa..your next!!:tongue::D

I am at Merge all summer Saturday nights for you Maria...

My sidekick will be the also :D

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

HAHAHAHAHA ---- MARIA ... I'M GONNA BE AT MERGE ON THE WEEKENDS TOO ... I LIKE TO BOUNCE BACK AND FORTH ALL NIGHT

Na dood ..you billy dave and rod can think what you want but once i slip the roofie in your complimentary drink;)

You will be staying:laugh:

Im chaining you dorks next to the speaker!!!

Na dood ..you billy dave and rod can think what you want but once i slip the roofie in your complimentary drink;)

haha --- looking forward to getting chained up .... are we gonna be whipped and punished too ???? :D

is the speaker in the middle of the solar pit.......filled with blonde bunnies w/ those big leaf fans........count me in maria........and thanx in advance for the roofie.....just saved me $20......whats next?.... are going to have one of your solar girls take me home and torture me.......yeah...yeah...yeah.....I'll have that please!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Solargirl...meaning...why would you want to work on a Saturday night vis-à-vis partying instead.....??????????

Drama....what?

Sorry I thought you meant why would he wanna spend sat.hanging out with us;)

Solargirl...Huge misunderstanding on your part...The Stacked & The Bigtime along with all of our fans will be showing face @ Merge every Saturday before going to Tempts...no worries. I am thinking a full body bronze faces application that morning then again sunday before Surf Club......

Solargirl...Huge misunderstanding on your part...The Stacked & The Bigtime along with all of our fans will be showing face @ Merge every Saturday before going to Tempts...no worries. I am thinking a full body bronze faces application that morning then again sunday before Surf Club......

haha!!!you love that stuff..why dont you come down and tan for real instead of spraying yourself crazy:D

I have spent over $3,000 on tanning in the last year for my girl and I...I go to Sunbelievable next to NYSC and Muscle Maker Grill in Colonia...women are hot there..no complaints....8 minutes....I have unlimited tanning any bed...That is where I met Stardo..in the tanning salon! I like Bronze Faces to take me to that next level....

I have spent over $3,000 on tanning in the last year for my girl and I...I go to Sunbelievable next to NYSC and Muscle Maker Grill in Colonia...women are hot there..no complaints....8 minutes....I have unlimited tanning any bed...That is where I met Stardo..in the tanning salon! I like Bronze Faces to take me to that next level....

really!!!I know the owners..christina and tommy right

Oh wait I think theres is in old bridge..then I think the rest of them are owned by their friend bobbie.

small world:D