Clubplanet Nightlife Community

infamous 976

FIRST OF ALL OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES AND EVERYBODYS GOT ONE........I JUST LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE LIKES TO TALK MAD SHIT AND HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME....YOUR DEF A HERO!

AND IF YOUR NOT INTO MY MUSIC SELECTION KEEP THIS IN MIND

I SET TRENDS.... I DONT WAIT UNTIL OTHER DJS START ROCKING IT TO THEN FOLLOW IN THEIR FOOT STEPS......I"LL MAKE MY OWN..

IM ALL ABOUT CRITICISM, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR PEOPLES OPINIONS....BUT NEXT TIME U WANNA BASH SOMEBODY SIGN ON WITH A REAL NAME... MAYBE YOU WILL GET A LITTLE RESPECT...

AND IF YOU GOT THE BALLS.......U KNOW WHERE I AM........:D

HI CHEYENE

TELL DANIELLE I SAID HI!!:D

DONT WORRY BOUT ALL THE HATER..I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON..BUT TAKE FROM ME..SOMETIME PEOPLE HATE ME AT FIRST ..(NOT SURE WHY)..BUT THEN I GROW ON THEM LIKE MOLD:laugh: :D HAHA!!

SEE YA AT THE SALON HUN

GOOD LUCK THIS SUMMER!!

Yo cheyne

Send the haters my way. I'll take care of em. Bro, fuck these jealous mofo's dont even waste your time. Everybody's a critic and every one knows how to dj and all that shit thats why they all have jobs that have nothing to do with the music industry.

Yeah so This asshole probably flips a great burger so all of a sudden he's a pro on what good music is...Maybe its just not his style..remember you cant please all of the people all of the time.

First of all, no one is hiding, if you want to find me i work at club xs and tempts. Second, like i said not trying to get personal or go off about you, but when somone says your so good and that your the next thing to watch out for, it makes me think. because every time, i repeat everytime you spinned wherever i went, whether it be xs or tempts or metro, we cant forget merge (and when you got booed at metro). and no offense but you couldnt rock a seaside club (merge) in the summer, where all of new jersey is at. Just facts bro. i couldnt stand the music you played or how cocky you seem all the time. I dont know how people can compare you to dj's that are running the game

YOU WORK @ TEMPS AND XS....WOW THAT NARROWS IT DOWN.......ITS ALL GOOD......... I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU LIVE.....ARROGANCE?......WHO R U TO SAY THAT WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW ME?.......ONCE AGAIN ....HERO!

I ACCEPT YOUR CRITICISM BUT LIKE I SAID OPIONIONS R LIKE ASSHOLES................EVERYONES GOT ONE.............

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HEAR HOW BAD I AM

I'LL BE @ BAMBOO UPSTAIRS EVERY FRIDAY

GROOVE LOUNGE EVERY THURSDAY

TEMPS SUN MAY 18 AND MONDAY MAY 26

CLUB TRU IN A.C. SUNDAY MAY 25

Originally posted by infamous976

First of all, no one is hiding, if you want to find me i work at club xs and tempts. Second, like i said not trying to get personal or go off about you, but when somone says your so good and that your the next thing to watch out for, it makes me think. because every time, i repeat everytime you spinned wherever i went, whether it be xs or tempts or metro, we cant forget merge (and when you got booed at metro). and no offense but you couldnt rock a seaside club (merge) in the summer, where all of new jersey is at. Just facts bro. i couldnt stand the music you played or how cocky you seem all the time. I dont know how people can compare you to dj's that are running the game

Wow you got issues you are taking up your worthless time to make sure Cheyne knows you dislike him and his Music. Let it be, I dont like Fuckin polka music so on polka night i dont go to the club. Get it. there are tons of other pplaces open every night that you can go to and not want to commit suicide to his mixin and programing skills. If u dont like it dont go .

I feel bad for people like you.

Originally posted by infamous976

This cracks me up! Everyone is always a dj! The average guy for some reason always knows more than the guy who's playing the music! Dj's usually get booked at the clubs for a reason. It's usually not because they're bad and don't know what they're doing.

Also, name one dj who drew a crowd to Seaside in the winter time. I rest my case so, got out and relax the next time u go to a club. Every dj spins different. No one is for everyone! Be open minded next time. There's more than 5 dj's in this world.

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Also, name one dj who drew a crowd to Seaside in the winter time. I rest my case so, got out and relax the next time u go to a club. Every dj spins different. No one is for everyone! Be open minded next time. There's more than 5 dj's in this world.

actually Teo T drew a crowd at the bermuda club in the winter

I got my hands on one of Cheyne's cd's in miami and i think its pretty tight. Personally i liked his style and mixing but if you don't then thats your opinion and your intitled to it. So you arent a fan, big deal. Fuck off and get off the guys dick already. Geez...