Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space / Responds to micro light ban.

sobeton

the following is a copy of a response to my e-mail to club space; with reference to micro lights. pleasantly surprised, would best describe my reaction to this reply from space... I am very pleased that space is making an effort; to allow people to enjoy their club without stress..

Peace, sobeton

Tony,

I appreciate your opinions and was unaware that this happened. The Microlights are in fact allowed in the club. Sometimes we have new security who are overly cautions and take policies a little overboard. Some security don't even know the difference between a Micro light and a glow stick.I

will see to it that the situation is cleared up and that you can enjoy yourself without any stress.

Thanks for your time and your concern.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Club Space

XXXXXXXXXXXX

142 NE 11 ST.

MIAMI, FL 33132

OFFICE: (305) 372-9378 XXXXX

FAX: (305) 375-0732 <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://WWW.CLUBSPACE.COM" TARGET=_blank>WWW.CLUBSPACE.COM</A>

UPCOMING DATES:

4/13 - FRIDAY - kama sutra theme party

4/20 - FRIDAY - CHANNELS MAGAZINE COVER PARTY WITH FASHION SHOWS AND HARLEY DAVIDSON GIVE AWAYS

4/21 - FRIDAY - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 04-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 04-09-2001).]

glad to see that in their response, although they havent been real strict in the last couple of months on the microlights......

i have a 5mw green laser and havent had a problem with it there yet...

------------------

laser_show.gif

It was a good idea to bring it to their attention directly, via e-mail...sometimes a little effort is all it takes to bring about change..instead of just sitting there and bitching about it, you actually took action..

Nice one bro....

[This message has been edited by kingstreet (edited 04-09-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

well the policy remains the same "no micro lights". this is contrary to my response from the club. perhaps space can help simplify potential customer’s lives, by clearly stating their polices. I’m a little sick of being accosted by security every time; I try using lights. perhaps management will take the time to reply to e-mail and voicemail messages. but , that seems unlikely. pretty sad .. peace, sobeton

cwm36.gif

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 04-19-2001).]

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

I will email them also

ga > thanks for the support bro. Wish, I could say it would make a difference. bottom line is; they could really give a Sh*t about peoples opinions. it just pisses me off, because I really like that place. unfortunately, space is to caught up in themselves, to understand that trying to control the clubs environment too much; well ultimately turn people off.. people go to a club to "go off"; not to be bombarded with over conforming and utterly stupid policies.. the energy and vibe that place had during the wmc was incredible. guess that was just a fantasy..

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived