Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hmmmm... rizzo?

nSyNcBaBy

Not for nothing , but the "models" on that site look like coke fed, manicure getting, sunken cheek, emaciated pansies...............do any girls actually dig that efeminate girly-man look?

Originally posted by sassa

no....manly men are the best..just don't have excess hair in your nose, your back, the palms of your hands, between your teeth...and you'll be cool.

Well, all the rest I got down pat no problem, except for the hairy palms..................but I guess that's from not listening to old wives tales.

Originally posted by sassa

no....manly men are the best..just don't have excess hair in your nose, your back, the palms of your hands, between your teeth...and you'll be cool.

~:rofl: sassa made a reely good funny!

What persona?

I invited any you who wanted to come have a beer over 100 times. Half of my fucking posts were asking you to stop by. Nobody ever once responded or showed up. Instead you type in google searches on Damien Van Zyl, read a column about me and try to play Sherlock, then calling me a bluff over and over.

the picture i posted is out of my book. that picture is from Arena Homme. However, I am flattered that a fat swine faced piggy pop icon idolizing piece of garbage is still thinking of me.

Once again you all are stuck with your foot in your ass, and now will start the "prove hes fake" cycle over and over again.

Originally posted by rizzo

What persona?

I invited any you who wanted to come have a beer over 100 times. Half of my fucking posts were asking you to stop by. Nobody ever once responded or showed up. Instead you type in google searches on Damien Van Zyl, read a column about me and try to play Sherlock, then calling me a bluff over and over.

the picture i posted is out of my book. that picture is from Arena Homme. However, I am flattered that a fat swine faced piggy pop icon idolizing piece of garbage is still thinking of me.

Once again you all are stuck with your foot in your ass, and now will start the "prove hes fake" cycle over and over again.

HA, you just fucked up.........................model's don't drink beer. And we all know "Rizzo" wouldn't lower himself to drink something worthy of lowly peasants.

:laugh:

accccccccctually....i was looking through models.com... i didnt do a search on Damien whoever... cuz contrary to what u may think, i really dont care all that much ;)

just thought it was interesting thats all.... now, run along.... nobody missed u around here...

Originally posted by linabina

accccccccctually....i was looking through models.com... i didnt do a search on Damien whoever... cuz contrary to what u may think, i really dont care all that much ;)

just thought it was interesting thats all.... now, run along.... nobody missed u around here...

ima make this quick. Your very much over weight, have a flat round beach ball face with a boar snout, and to make up for your insecurities idolize unimportant pop icons later telling us how many Corn Kernals ended up in Brittneys Monday Mourning Stool Sample.

telling me to run along is fucking royal. "yeah go run along and do real life things, none of us internet e-clubbing trolls really miss you"

ima make this quick. Your very much over weight, have a flat round beach ball face with a boar snout, and to make up for your insecurities idolize unimportant pop icons later telling us how many Corn Kernals ended up in Brittneys Monday Mourning Stool Sample.

telling me to run along is fucking royal. "yeah go run along and do real life things, none of us internet e-clubbing trolls really miss you"

now thats just mean....and untrue!