Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another 9/11?

Originally posted by igloo

This isn't a fucking game you asshole....fucking loser

oh, shut the fuck up. i'm tired of your little bitch insults. if you didn't get what i was trying to say, then that's your problem, you don't have to get bitchy...can someone really be as low and pathetic as you? grow the hell up...and speak like a man, if that is what you're supposed to be....:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

oh, shut the fuck up. i'm tired of your little bitch insults. if you didn't get what i was trying to say, then that's your problem, you don't have to get bitchy...can someone really be as low and pathetic as you? grow the hell up...and speak like a man, if that is what you're supposed to be....:blown:

Fuck you cunt.....you are, and always have been, a lowlife drivel of shit....

your remark was reprehensible--do not try and spin your way out of it like you always do......you continually make repulsive statements, and then follow with your usual, tired " I really meant this..."...

Fuck you cunt and die

your remark was reprehensible--do not try and spin your way out of it like you always do......you continually make repulsive statements, and then follow with your usual, tired " I really meant this..."...

Fuck you cunt and die

:rolleyes:

Fuck you cunt and die

Spoken like a true kkkonservanazi :aright:

NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE MAGGOT!