Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
entheogen808

Catholic School Girls

Recommended Posts

what is it about those damn pleated skirts? they drive me fucking crazy.

the other night it was catholic school night at a bar i was at, and those girls looked yummy.

also, every morning there's a glut of hs'ers getting off the train at my stop in astoria heading to school...most are young but there's one or two that look way older and more mature than 16 or 17. i feel a little bit pervy, but i'd never do more than look. masturbate to it, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entheogen808

what is it about those damn pleated skirts? they drive me fucking crazy.

the other night it was catholic school night at a bar i was at, and those girls looked yummy.

Was it the Village Idiot???

Originally posted by entheogen808

also, every morning there's a glut of hs'ers getting off the train at my stop in astoria heading to school...most are young but there's one or two that look way older and more mature than 16 or 17. i feel a little bit pervy, but i'd never do more than look. masturbate to it, yes.

Sorry, but that's one of those things you shoudl probably keep to yourself. :puke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entheogen808

it sure was the village idiot...

and i figured it was safe to speak of those things here with the rest of the pervs.

Richie's roomie was there, that's how I know abt it... he was about to leave when the bargirl told him about the school girls that were coming in an hour. So he stuck around but they never showed up! I guess the bargirl was too fucked up to give him the right time! I'm going to have to tell him that he missed out!

And I'm sure others will share your perversion... I just can't help but think of the scene in Training Day where the bums were about to rape the littl 14 yo school girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Richie's roomie was there, that's how I know abt it... he was about to leave when the bargirl told him about the school girls that were coming in an hour. So he stuck around but they never showed up! I guess the bargirl was too fucked up to give him the right time! I'm going to have to tell him that he missed out!

And I'm sure others will share your perversion... I just can't help but think of the scene in Training Day where the bums were about to rape the littl 14 yo school girl.

ok...like i said...i just look...and i know that they're not 14, the ones i'm looking at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entheogen808

ok...like i said...i just look...and i know that they're not 14, the ones i'm looking at.

C'mon... I mean, I know you're not out doing anything remotely like that...

(and see above comment)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

But that's not to say that there's anything wrong with a grown woman throwing on a little plaid skirt every now and again, with pigtails and barettes in her hair... ;)

yeah, and you can tell richie's buddy that the girls at the idiot were smokin'!!!

one had pig tails chewing gum...big ol' titties...fucking yum!!!

the other with some killer legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, no kidding.

Here's something that I find kinda of weird ( and a bit funny:

Every single girl I have ever had a serious relationship with went to a catholic school and they all were a year or 2 within my age ( so no underage jokes :) ). The ones in high school of course i knew where they went but after hs I never really asked it just came up. I guess there is some unlying tone they have that I like. I just I wish i knew what it was ( but I guess that would ruin it). It's not relgion. Go figure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

I was once a Catholic School girl.. :)

I was a catholic school boy and look how i turned out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by ladyshady

i AM a Catholic School girl ;)

and yes my boyfriend does love the way i look in my uniform :lickit:

girl, are you still in highschool??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to take the bus to my H.S and would pass right by St. Francis Prep off Francis Lewis Blvd... So a ton of these students would always be on the bus, it was always a treat to ride along with these girls cause they were just so hot and the outfits definetley accentuated their stunning looks...

I think a girl in uniform is seriously sexy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I was a catholic school boy and look how i turned out.

no kidding, i spent 4 years in catholic hs in jersey and it did me no good... failed out of college (2 semesters- probation, thanks for coming) partied, did lots of drugs, had lots of sex with, and was basically a disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by entheogen808

yeah, and you can tell richie's buddy that the girls at the idiot were smokin'!!!

one had pig tails chewing gum...big ol' titties...fucking yum!!!

the other with some killer legs.

I told him, he looked like he was fit to start crying... :laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×