Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>> YOU know WHEN your ON....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

the phone too long.....and after you get off you have "telephone elbow"

It freakin' hurts! :phone: :worry2:

That can't be any good for your ear either... Hope you were switching...

As far as the pain. I would have no clue. I hate the phone, rarely use it. And when I do, I keep it straight and to the point and say goodbye... :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

It feels like your peeling the phone off your skin, and the sweat sticks it together :yuck:

* Note to self *

If I ever meet GMC in person... DO NOT use his phone... :laugh:

As for the lefty righty thing... I normally use the left. With an occasional right handed switch... But I am rarely on the phone that long.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

the phone too long.....and after you get off you have "telephone elbow"

It freakin' hurts! :phone: :worry2:

ur not the only one, my friends tell me all the time that they think at one point they are going to have to surgically remove the phone from my ear! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by eurolisa

ur not the only one, my friends tell me all the time that they think at one point they are going to have to surgically remove the phone from my ear! :laugh: :laugh:

lol i get that too along with the phone elbow and the burning of the face...its sad even the people in the stores i go to make fun of my phone addiction...my ex and i used to get on the phone at 9pm (start of free nights and weekends:D ) and get off at 5am:eek: and do it all over again the next day ...i have certain friends of mine where i can stay on the phone with them 7 hours a day, every day(not that i actually have time to do that now) and still not run out of things to talk about

When phone conversations get longer than I want them to be. I normally hold the phone away from my ear and yes the other person to death. Until they finally realize that I am not listening. And they finally say " OK I will let you go "

They all know me tooooo well. :D