Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So I Officially Hate Men.....

So.....I had a great day until I found out a guy who I was in a relationship w/ for a VERY long time cheated on me :(.......What gets even better is the GIRL im-ed me online making me aware & then we wound up taking on the phone about it......

To feel even worse about everything....This is my 3rd relationship IN A ROW where this situation has happened.....

Just when I pick myself up & move on from past experiences I get burned again.....

Sorry for writing about nonsense...But I'm sad & I need to vent :( :(

Originally posted by sweetie029

So.....I had a great day until I found out a guy who I was in a relationship w/ for a VERY long time cheated on me :(.......What gets even better is the GIRL im-ed me online making me aware & then we wound up taking on the phone about it......

To feel even worse about everything....This is my 3rd relationship IN A ROW where this situation has happened.....

Just when I pick myself up & move on from past experiences I get burned again.....

i clicked this..ready to stand up for man-kind

but this dick just makes us look bad

sorry to hear...but to qoute TUPAC 'KEEP YAH HEAD UP'

iam sorry sweets.. it sucks. gawd knows i been there as well.

also. from my past experience i have learned DONT TALK TO THE OTHER GIRL! it just hurts more in the long run :(

I've always been the type to "dust myself off & try again" but this time it REALLY hurts.......So many times I've let go of what has happened to me in the past & this is the ONLY time I was a little hesitant.......but still I put 110% in just to get a smack in the face....This person made ME feel like I was the 1 to blame for EVERYTHING....To the point where I felt I was the one fucking up EVERYTHING bad that was going on.....

I know I shouldn't feel bad for anything that happened....But how many times can I put up w/ this shit before I become a jaded bitch LoL.......

and btw...nycchic....The whole talking to the "other girl" stuff....You are absolutely right LoL :(

Well, just remember that 1) he's totally at fault, not you, 2) You're better than this, so try not to let it get you down, 3) like rdancer said, unfortunately these types of experiences beg to develop some sort of exterior skin and avoid getting in too deep with the wrong person.

It sucks to have to do that, but i found it almost necessary in order to meet and get involved with people. Just in order to protect yourself.

But don't go overboard. Don't totally close yourself off. Just be as open as they are, and yuo should be fine :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, just remember that 1) he's totally at fault, not you, 2) You're better than this, so try not to let it get you down, 3) like rdancer said, unfortunately these types of experiences beg to develop some sort of exterior skin and avoid getting in too deep with the wrong person.

It sucks to have to do that, but i found it almost necessary in order to meet and get involved with people. Just in order to protect yourself.

But don't go overboard. Don't totally close yourself off. Just be as open as they are, and yuo should be fine :)

Thanks :).....But today I feel a lot better!!!......Me & this kid actually have been broken up but we were still talking frequently "trying" to work things out still......idk....This was just a way of telling me it;s not meant to be.....& That's cool....b/c I'm not losing anything (unlike him) :)

sorry to hear about that hun, but as everyone has said its his loss and not yours, it's happened to almost all of us but it never hurts any less or makes it better all it does is remind us that there are alot of asshole's out there but also some really awesome people who will love you as much as you love them and treat you like gold! but until u find that person you have to take all the bad as a learning experience and move on. just live your life have fun and party! mr right will find you believe me! until then look closely at the mister right nows ;) and take everything with a grain of salt

I know I shouldn't feel bad for anything that happened....But how many times can I put up w/ this shit before I become a jaded bitch LoL.......

lol you sound just like me with this statement

but its good you realize that its his loss and you're gaining everything from not being with him. no one deserves to be cheated on and be hurt. keep your head up, and know that good things are in your future:D :tongue:

most men are arseholes... (cheating is in the genes try to stay away from men whos families have a history of cheats and divorces)

Originally posted by dgmodel

most men are arseholes... (cheating is in the genes try to stay away from men whos families have a history of cheats and divorces)

so completely and utterly true.

My ex's father was the biggest player I ever met....Cheated on my ex's mother with her cousin, then cheated on the cousin with the nanny, then cheated on the nanny with HER cousin.

Needless to say, my ex was bitter, jadded, and had a completely twisted idea of what relationships were all about.

but...no, he didn't cheat on me.