Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly on Friday's

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Can anyone tell me if its good or not

;)

tonite will be good....GO!

GBH presents H-Foundation ( Hipp-E and Halo )

A West coast house duo, whose sets provide the perfect mix of deep house and the thump the crowds need to create energy Hipp-E and Halo of H-Foundation have left audiences around the world craving more. They have established strong followings at Fabric in London, Pacha in Buenos Ares, Portugal and Istanbul. They have received rave reviews for their performances at massive events all around the world including the biggest festivals in Brazil, Germany, the UK, and the States, but remain highly respected in even the smallest and most respected clubs such as Sno Drift in San Francisco and even at Centro Fly in New York where they have rocked the dance floor many, many times.

Anthony Mac will also be playing in the main room.

While in the Pinky, Supa DJ Frank Delour and DJ Seth will be playing hip-hop.

Featuring the GBH Dancers and Miss Understood

Visuals by Funktaxi

Guest beatjunkie

was really good! They had Berhourz(sp) & he was tearing shit up. Downstairs was hip-hop but the dj down there was decent too. I recommend going to the guy bartender with the shoulder length hair...he kinda looks like someone from Children of the Corn but he's frigin' awesome!!! I think his name is Eric---very good, very good. :beer:

GBH Fridays at Centro-fly is a great party, and even though I am biased as a promoter/host of the party, I've been going to GBH parties for 4 years already since the Cheetah days. Our 5 year anniversary party is next Friday which is gonna be fantastic as well.

As for Babbo's remark, I'm not sure if he was trying to be witty, nevertheless he failed. I'm not really clear of his his implication of the metrocards unless he was trying to say that anyone who takes the subway sucks...

Everyone else thanks for your support and for your patronage!

Detailed party info at http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160295.

peace

Broidy