Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A:Level

A:level is a russian firm that is making kits for BMW's and Mercedes

av.jpg

this is the Volga V12, which uses BMW 850 Csi underpinnings (350 hp V12) with a 1960's body and a custom interior

then there is THE BIG.....a mercedes CLK with an 800hp turbocharged V8

attachment.php?s=&postid=1454942

did you say 350hp V12????

jesus christ... thats like 30hp/cylinder.... thats garbage....

between the weight of that 1960's body, and the weight of a V12... 350hp is just enough to roll that overweight piece of shit to the junkyard....

i'm praying that was a typo.... i'm really baffled by 350hp on TWELVE cylinders....

Originally posted by joeg

did you say 350hp V12????

jesus christ... thats like 30hp/cylinder.... thats garbage....

between the weight of that 1960's body, and the weight of a V12... 350hp is just enough to roll that overweight piece of shit to the junkyard....

i'm praying that was a typo.... i'm really baffled by 350hp on TWELVE cylinders....

the engine is from the early 90's BMW 8-series...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

the engine is from the early 90's BMW 8-series...

ohhh... well that explains it... back in the 90s they had no idea how to--- wait, what??? thats like 10 years ago??? i'm pretty sure we had efficient engines back then.... :confused:

ohhh... well that explains it... back in the 90s they had no idea how to--- wait, what??? thats like 10 years ago??? i'm pretty sure we had efficient engines back then.... :confused:

Yes ;)

IMG%5F0486%2EJPG

*it HAS been cleaned and detailed since then*

not really....the only other competing V12s available during that time was the 6.0 liter 389 hp in the MB S600, and the 6.0 liter 310 hp V12 in the jaguar XJ12

hell, at that time the Corvette had only 300hp....the Audi A8 had only 230hp...the M3 only had 240hp...the most pwerful Lexus had 250hp...the most powerful Aston Martin had 330hp...etc.

there were the 6.0 V12 in the Diablo (550hp) and the 450hp V12 in the Ferrari 456, but neither of these were competitors to the BMW in the first place

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

not really....the only other competing V12s available during that time was the 6.0 liter 389 hp in the MB S600, and the 6.0 liter 310 hp V12 in the jaguar XJ12

hell, at that time the Corvette had only 300hp....the Audi A8 had only 230hp...the M3 only had 240hp...the most pwerful Lexus had 250hp...the most powerful Aston Martin had 330hp...etc.

there were the 6.0 V12 in the Diablo (550hp) and the 450hp V12 in the Ferrari 456, but neither of these were competitors to the BMW in the first place

incorrect, sir... the 1991 corvette ZR1 is one of the fastest corvettes... 375hp off a 5.7L v8....

a SIX litre 310hp v12 is a giant piece of inneficient GARBAGE...

and i hardly think "chevy" is a competitor of bmw...

and in 92'ish... the viper had a v10 with like 450hp.... (which is actually pretty detuned, but still better than that bmw)

Originally posted by barslut

you guys are the biggest group of fucktards ever , you make this forum suck.

;) and you're so full of wonderful ideas yourself.

god i love automotive snobbery. always seems to come from the Porsche crowd...

Originally posted by barslut

you guys are the biggest group of fucktards ever , you make this forum suck.

you suck at the internet...

i'm not trying to be hypercritical or anything (i guess i am, though)... i just feel that if i was to pay that kinda cash for a car, i'd atleast want some quality engineering under the hood... i mean, having the v12 badge on the car doesn't really get me off.... i'd rather it have a v6 if its putting out the same power... it'd be lighter and takeup less space/gas....

i think cars should be rated on engine efficiency... hp per litre or something... to keep the automakers in check... any douchebag can build a big innefficient engine... but who wants it???

i don't know, am i wrong?? :confused:

i think cars should be rated on engine efficiency... hp per litre or something... to keep the automakers in check... any douchebag can build a big innefficient engine... but who wants it???

i don't know, am i wrong?? :confused:

youre not. most of the cars that I like are different in some way, whether it be design, engines, transmissions, economy, etc; cars that stand out from the cluttered masses. I also like cars that offer a great deal of practicality as well. for example, i like the Volga V12 because it offers an unadulterated 1960's design with modern engines, comforts, and safety equipment. very odd, and stands out from the crowd.

other autos i love for similar reasons include the Smarts, the Insight, the Renault Vel Satis and the Lexus IS300 Sportcross.

i also admit to having a huge VW/Audi fetish, which at times contradicts my main tendencies. :tongue: