velocity

Would you see Chris Fortier @ Star Bar in Ft. Lauderdale June 28th  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you see Chris Fortier @ Star Bar in Ft. Lauderdale June 28th

• Most definitely would come
    • Most likely will come
    • Don't know
    • Will not come

This would rock. Everyone has been sayin, there needs to be a change in things and from South Beach. Having more variety is great, and if Ft lauderdale starts getting better, it can only have a good effect for competition. I will be there fo' sure

Guest saleen351

don't waste your time.....

It won't work... Trust me, I know the owners over there, and discussed a party with them, and it won't work, so I told them in a few months we'll see about doing somthing.. Star bar is set up all wrong, great space though. You'd need an outside system, which they'd give you, but Loft is comming, and karma is going strong, and you need hype power not a good dj.... We did 600-800 for our party at matrix, which was sold by the way or leased out, new venue comming, and loft 120 is working some shit out......

I was at venue on sat night, hip hop is their thing, plus the weather could kill you..... plus CF doesn't have any pulliing power.. Its gotta be NYC, oscar g, or euro trash hype djs, then once you figure all that out, your financials are fucked..

We still plan on doing a party there, but we are months before we jump back in, just from a micro (lauderdale) and a macro (club scene in general) stance..

Plus all these miami people WON"T come up....

if any thing, have him spin a gay party maybe at star bar, since they are thinking or are doing, a gay night there.. But you book him on a sat night, you'll do 300 people, for a space the size bigger than the old space patio... No covering, hot and muggy...

But good luck, but right now, as much as I love the owners over there, and how much they take care of me and my crew and my girl works there, from a pure business perspective, you will loose unless they are willing to take it up the ass with exspectation things will pick up..