Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Anyone

Recommended Posts

went to 711.... music was really good.... drinks were weak and over priced. Lots of single girls up in that place though. got rooked in a parking garage for $23 - for 2.5 fuking hours :mad: . didnt make it to sq-one.... maybe next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YUCK!!!

First of all the vibe was not there that was usually there on Friday nights. Lots of dudes standing around not dancing and staring at each other or one of the few girls that was dancing. The music was not all that great, no real feeling to it, I just wasn't enjoying it at all. This was sort of depressing to me as I haven't been to a club night since Howells was here in February, I needed a good club night and didn't get it.

711 was a little quite but always nice to see Groovefire guys minus Todd and Mike, but still nice.

Overall very disappointed, and even more dissappointed in Avalon management that they took away one of the only good clubbing nights here in Boston and made it into something that just isn't enjoyable.

I don't think I will ever go there again unless there is a DJ that I really want to see or if I get dragged there kicking and screaming...:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

YUCK!!!

First of all the vibe was not there that was usually there on Friday nights. Lots of dudes standing around not dancing and staring at each other or one of the few girls that was dancing.

:laugh: thanx for making me feel good about not going to that sausage fest. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that is kind of the problem there it is a bunch of dudes just standing there analizing and staring at the booth.

Although the Porter/Debo night was one of the best nights in a while.

Stymie - park on the street man!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I don't think I will ever go there again unless there is a DJ that I really want to see or if I get dragged there kicking and screaming...:laugh:

where did you go last night? square one? if so.. you know you are going back on may 22 :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

where did you go last night? square one? if so.. you know you are going back on may 22 :D

Yeah I went to SQ1 last night was extremely disappointed. And yes I already know I am going back on the 22nd:D I have to go and check out your boy... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to Il Panino to hear Adilson and Chris Profenna, drinks were really strong, bartenders were incredibly hot, tons of very young, hot girls.. Cheesey dudes w/ spikey hair, dancing in the middle of circles, pretty gay... No Boyz of summer, sorry Kaydup... Me puking on the table in the booth around 1:15.. All in all, would never go back, 15.00 cover , couldn't fuking belive it... We were going to head over to 711 around 12:15, but decided to stay and puke...I'd give the night a F- ....15.00 COVER FOR A THURSDAY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

15 Fucking bucks......U gotta be kidding :blown:

I shit you not, I was blown away.. There was 12 of us, they made 180.00 just on cover... I suggested 711 b/c a couple friends were out near Copley, but they wanted to see the bartenders at Il Panino.. Which I have to admit, were great..... I was looking for RAS, I heard she might be there, and my friend that is friends w/ her was there, and said she may show up... She would have been impressed w/ my puking abilities. Fuckin hennessy and coke was like rocket fuel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I think G, NY and Flava are all dead.... ;) I left them this morning at B's around 3:15 or so, and we where all really banged up...:laugh:

:laugh: Nope I'm alive - coffee and power bar this morning and i'm good to go!

Yeah sq 1 wasn't all that great - Music was pretty slow & there are some VERY sketchy people in that place lemme tell ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

{in PVD epic trance voice} "I'm ALIVE"

music was not super nasty last night, for me anyways. a few tracks were tight (ie Luke Fair: The Wish) but the rest of the night was eh. too much trance/prog trance, whatever the fuck it is.

I may have bee tainted from the montreal where i heard WAY WAY WAY too much good music. house music at that.

Nyis was supposed to wake me up this morning so i could get to class. that didnt happen. i dont think he has woke up for work yet, his car was still there when i left.

"worst cuddler ever"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I think G, NY and Flava are all dead.... ;) I left them this morning at B's around 3:15 or so, and we where all really banged up...:laugh:

I'm alive... but just barely. 3am sheesha sessions on Thursday nights are the best!

Fortier and Debo = BOO. Just not good music... boring progressive, annoying Debo-style Sasha and Digweed-knockoff trance, and music that just didn't have any soul whatsoever. It was heartless. People wanted to dance but couldn't get into it... the fact that the population was 98% guys didn't help that out either. Oh, AND CUT THE FUCKING SHIT WITH THE TAG TEAMING. Pick a fucking opener and get over it! Those two couldn't buy a groove last night... I was really hoping for a lot more. Now I'm convinced Fortier is one of those DJ's that is huge in Boston because he plays the most progressive music he can get his hands on. He's 0 for 2 with me, and I don't think I'll be giving him a 3rd chance. OK, I'm done now.

The night would not have been tolerable without g and Jess. Being in a room with that many guys is scary, if you don't have chicas to hang out with it gets waaaaaaay to homosexual! You two made the night for sure! (and my morning when I get a drunken voicemail from the two of you at the club) :aright:

I think g is still alive, I'm not sure about Tom though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flavanugz

{in PVD epic trance voice} "I'm ALIVE"

music was not super nasty last night, for me anyways. a few tracks were tight (ie Luke Fair: The Wish) but the rest of the night was eh. too much trance/prog trance, whatever the fuck it is.

I may have bee tainted from the montreal where i heard WAY WAY WAY too much good music. house music at that.

Nyis was supposed to wake me up this morning so i could get to class. that didnt happen. i dont think he has woke up for work yet, his car was still there when i left.

"worst cuddler ever"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (nice PVD reference!)

What time did you get up? It was definitely way before me... I was an hour late for work (which, all things considered, really isn't all that bad).

Coffee is my best friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×