Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone

kaydup

xlr8 and ras, don't listen to to groovepapi... I like having to read people's conversations. The puke stuff has me laughing everytime too!

Hey, Pravda tonight may not be a bad idea. It's fun hearing deklab spin out too... Todd, if you can comp me and a friend, I'd love your mom forever.

Weekend thread coming soon... no more meetings for the day :bounce:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

xlr8 and ras, don't listen to to groovepapi... I like having to read people's conversations. The puke stuff has me laughing everytime too!

Hey, Pravda tonight may not be a bad idea. It's fun hearing deklab spin out too... Todd, if you can comp me and a friend, I'd love your mom forever.

Weekend thread coming soon... no more meetings for the day :bounce:

Bwahahahaha! Nice title!!!! I think Jess should make you a t-shirt with that! :D

Could you imagine the shock some lucky lady would be in for when she actually finds out I'm the world's best cuddler :eek:

Exactly who told you that????? Ahhhh yes - I forgot about all those k-hole girls :laugh:

Yeah, when we first got there I called you guys cuz I couldn't track you down. I was homophobic from the moment I stepped in that place... the joint had more sausage than an Irish breakfast.

The message is freaking hilarious... Jess is a weirdo! :shaky::tongue::laugh:

I don't remember leaving a message either, I guess I am really a weirdo, but hey I knew that a long time ago and have already 12 stepped it. Get me a drink in my hand and almost anything will go... lol (Get your minds out of the gutters);):laugh:

I didn't know that a big red X looks like me lookin for my fix, I thought I atleast looked a little better then that... lol

And I will make two T-shirts the first to be worn at Howells at the end of the month barring that NY goes, it will say I'm with the worst cuddler in the world. And the other will say Groovepapa... lol

Originally posted by prplhz

I didn't know that a big red X looks like me lookin for my fix, I thought I atleast looked a little better then that... lol

And I will make two T-shirts the first to be worn at Howells at the end of the month barring that NY goes, it will say I'm with the worst cuddler in the world. And the other will say Groovepapa... lol

It's a female version of the incredible hulk looking for her perscription she called in :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Would you girls wear tshirt that say "GROOVEFIRE DJ WHORE"?

Yes but only if we get to have our pics taken in them for the website. Actually, that would be waaaaay funnier on nyis and kaydup :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

can it be a sleeveless white shirt with red letters? that would look really cute with jeans...

Sure. I was sort of thinking baby shirl baseball t, white with like pink or baby blue sleeve, but if it's sleeveless you want, you got it!

Teamj would wear one too, he already said so.

Originally posted by groovefire

Seriously gonna order these ASAP. :laugh:

Nice - we'll need to discuss the design of the groovefire dj whore shirt though - sleeveless t-shirt is ok for jeans and what not, but it's going to look silly when i get all monied up for foxwoods - can we maybe have a casual and formal option?? And maybe add "official" to the title - make us look important. :D