Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY Parties in Vegas...

avoid NYC parties like the plague...why the hell do u go away if u wanna see the same jackoffs u see here?...just go to discotech or something and save the money on vegas which in my opinion is the most overrated place ive ever been to...if u dont gamble the daytime is terrible...all u can do is sit by the pool...no happy hours no good music or nothin...its better on an off weekend when u can avoid NYC people

Originally posted by sicilianstud24

where can you find out what NY parties are gonna be goin on in Vegas for Memorial and Labor Day weeeknds????:blown:

You can e-mail my boy MILLENIAPRO@aol.com he is gonna be doing a few parties over in Vegas. His name is Alen ASH. Just say Victor Soto told you to contact him for info on Vegas.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by joecrack13

avoid NYC parties like the plague...why the hell do u go away if u wanna see the same jackoffs u see here?...just go to discotech or something and save the money on vegas which in my opinion is the most overrated place ive ever been to...

Althouhg i agree with the first comment i definitely disagree with the 2nd one. I went to vegas mem day last year and to a bunch of ny parties out there and had a great time. Although every single person there was from ny/nj. I agree you can just go to the factory and it will be similar. But i definitely disagree with the fact that vegas is overrated. Me and my boys had a sick time and partied like crazy 24hrs a day the whole time we were there. I had absolutely no complaints of my trip(other than the $$ i lost at the tables)