Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Responds !!

sobeton

let me begin by apologizing to space; for being too quick to judge. as you will read from the e-mail below, space management is listening to what people are saying. in addition to receiving the e-mail from the club, I had a very pleasant phone conversation with a gentleman from the club. in essence, space wants people to have a good time; but they also want people to control themselves.. bearing that in mind, I welcome the fact that space is going to allow micro lights again. should they decide to ban them again; I will also understand why. we as clubbers want to have a good time. that means respecting each other, policing ourselves, and respecting the venue we are in. anyway; I will stop my preaching.

I hope the lines of commucation between space, and its patrons will always remain open..

peace, sobeton

Tony,

I spoke with the rest of the management and this is where they stand:

Micro lights will be allowed until one person gets hit again. If another person gets hit and we get an official complaint we have to ban them again. 2 weeks ago, a girl was hit and popped a blood vessel over her eye. She probably didn't get hit hard, but the swollen eye lid made the management

freak out. This is the original reason glow sticks were banned. I will alert security this evening before work begins. The will also be instructed to handle these situations more carefully. If the ban is placed on the microlights, instead of taking the micro lights they will ask you to put them away. If the security sees somebody with the lights on after they have asked

them to be put away, the patron will be asked to leave.

So for now......party with the lights!!!

XXX XXXXX

Club Space

XXX XXXXX XXXXX

142 NE 11 ST.

MIAMI, FL 33132

OFFICE: (305) 372-9378 XXXX FAX: (305) 375-0732 WWW.CLUBSPACE.COM

------------------

sobeton.jpg

sobeton, what is the email address to write these guys cause when i went this past friday, my friends microlights were confiscated and my green laser was taken away(had to battle to get it back at the end of the night)....first time i ever had a problem with the laser...

------------------

laser_show.gif

Archived