Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** SPANK Me!! Rollcall

No, it was a party @ Gueillermo's place in Alexandria.....Tony and Stevie RedBull were there, as well, and it was everyone's birthday......I remember you and Amy were there, but I think you went to Buzz and then came back to G's place.....remember?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sauvee88

:idea: Ok - here's the deal: Cookie - you spank tini cause Ad isn't there and tini - you spank cookie cause I'm not there.... I think that works out

Someone spank shady cause he hasn't gotten in on the whole spanking thread yet.

And while you're at it - give one to Vic too - since he's the designated driver... :D :D I'm guessing he earned it last night. :tongue:

how come i'm not in on this action? where's the love?:(

Originally posted by cookiegirl

:rolleyes: Or if you were on the guestlist.

:tongue:

No, not even guestlist will entice me back.

I would prolly go on a weeknight, but wouldn't waste a fri or sat there. Or if there's reaaaallly nothing else going on.

:tongue:

Originally posted by jroo

well, it was my job to get the invite out to everyone, but i was kinda lazy and i told brian to. and i dont know who brian told and i didnt think to put a thread up until i saw one for the same day. everyone is invited. its gonna be drinks and stuff at 10pm nothing too crazy till 1 or 2. everyone that we know is invited. go to spank, if you want an after party then come by, call me for directions and stuff.

yo, i didnt invite anyone on CP bc nobody knows those guys except us....mental note: Jroo is not a promoter :tongue:

:( :( Sorry Rocky... I was trying to not get you involved, but the thought HAD previously crossed my mind... :licker::devil:

Then I realized you're too good to spank Vic... :rolleyes: sorry Vic...

I was just waiting to see if you were around... now though - when I get back from my 8th meeting of the day... it's on - honey bunny!!! :makeout:

:( :( Sorry Rocky... I was trying to not get you involved, but the thought HAD previously crossed my mind... :licker::devil:

don't hate, appreciate :blown:

seems like someone is jealous for not getting his spank on 2night

I was just waiting to see if you were around... now though - when I get back from my 8th meeting of the day... it's on - honey bunny!!! :makeout:

awwww, yeah. bring it on baby. :whip2:

great to see all you peeps who made it out last night! rocky cookie tiny vic.

spank was definatly on a different level. albeit i felt like a sardine most of the night and managment complety sucked a big fat one. it was tons of fun with the vibe and the drink.gif

time to go nurse the headache now er

Originally posted by addyk

spank was definatly on a different level. albeit i felt like a sardine most of the night and managment complety sucked a big fat one. it was tons of fun with the vibe and the drink.gif

Good to finally meet you too! :aright:

it was nice to finally meet ya :D It was totally packed but Sharam rocked it. I hadn't heard him spin in soooooooo long! No hangover for me though as most of my drinks wound up on me! I kept getting bumped into!

Shady - Lou & his bro were there.

it was nice to finally meet you, as well. :)

spank was silly packed. i wound up dancing in the corner by the elevator most of the night. it was the only place with space to move around. :eek: