Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anybody Know What The "c" In Matty C Stands For?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

That went out the window when OJ was acquitted. ;)

So it's not at all possible that these boys met these girls outside of the teen night, had ID to prove that they were 18 (and I've known plenty of high schoolers who've had 21 & over ID). Came to the teen night on the premise to hang out w/the boys? But let me guess you all know all the FACTS right? I don't know anyone involved, I just know not to judge people and situations until all facts are proven.

Originally posted by Kermzy

So it's not at all possible that these boys met these girls outside of the teen night, had ID to prove that they were 18 (and I've known plenty of high schoolers who've had 21 & over ID). Came to the teen night on the premise to hang out w/the boys? But let me guess you all know all the FACTS right? I don't know anyone involved, I just know not to judge people and situations until all facts are proven.

Doesn't make it any less illegal to bang them. It's a mute point.

I dont really care to know the facts. Anything is possible I guess.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

What adult person would go to a teen night other then to work there.

My best friends sister started coming to Temps w/us when she was 17. She had her sisters ID. What if she met someone there and they started talking. He happened to be DJing a teen night and asked her to go, if she really liked him, no matter how old she was she might go. Anything is possible!

My friend used to date Petey K and would go to their teen nights w/him sometimes, she said the girls there were worse then anything we've see, up on the bars, pouring water all over themselves to get a wet t-shirt look.

My point is, anything is possible and unless you know every last detail and FACT you shouldn't judge them and convict them.

But if they thought the girls were older, they didn't know what they were doing was illegal.

How much older could he have thought these girls were. Its TEEN night and he should know better then to be that stupid.Knowing that there letting girls in as young as 13 which true they lie about there age to impress guys when there that young but you should be smart enough to not take any chances.

Originally posted by nicbes

How much older could he have thought these girls were. Its TEEN night and he should know better then to be that stupid.Knowing that there letting girls in as young as 13 which true they lie about there age to impress guys when there that young but you should be smart enough to not take any chances.

Yes, this is true, if they met them at the teen night. However, if you read everything I wrote, what I was saying is it is possible to have met them some place other then the teen night.

Yes, this is true, if they met them at the teen night. However, if you read everything I wrote, what I was saying is it is possible to have met them some place other then the teen night.

The only place hes meeting a 14 year old girl is at the ice cream palor.

Originally posted by nicbes

The only place hes meeting a 14 year old girl is at the ice cream palor.

Hate to break it to you, but that soooo isn't the case any more.

Look, I'm not saying what the kid did was right, I'm just saying that not everything in life is as cut and dry as everyone is making it out to be. And unless you were directly involved, you just don't know.