Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish back at Nation

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

You got it OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY for the Deep Dish GLOBAL UNDERGROUND 25.

DnB will be in the front room :D

NICE! I'm gonna say "i really wish I had Deep Dish's GU cd" before I go to Nation that night. Maybe someone will hit me with a copy :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

glad I could help out ;) nice meeting you last friday, btw :aright:

it was great to meet you too :cool: its so nice to know there are others I will know at a club if my usual group decides not to go out

And deep dish- they are on the top of my favorite djs list- I used to come down from NYC all the time last winter just to hear them at buzz - they came to NYC in Feb 2002 but otherwise they were always here...

Originally posted by revaluation

big fat fuckin woot!

the new GU's are shite though. Just a bunch of Yoshi plugs (sorry addy)....but, the afterhours is very cool.

I got no problems with Yoshi plugs. They put out better shit than 99% of the other labels.

Addy, for that, I think you should hook me up with some promo copies of the new GU. ;)

Yeah, I know it's not tonite, what I meant is that hearing that he was coming made me start my wknd on a good note :)

Sorry but I had way too many scoth's last nite & I'm still recovering :tongue:

Everybody have a damn good wknd!

Originally posted by silvershoes

it was great to meet you too :cool: its so nice to know there are others I will know at a club if my usual group decides not to go out

And deep dish- they are on the top of my favorite djs list- I used to come down from NYC all the time last winter just to hear them at buzz - they came to NYC in Feb 2002 but otherwise they were always here...

I think i saw you at the meet up. you werent in the cp group were you? Were you standing by the corner of the hall way? a bit taller then gina maybe?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I think i saw you at the meet up. you werent in the cp group were you? Were you standing by the corner of the hall way? a bit taller then gina maybe?

I wasnt at the official meet-up in the hallway- I found vicman and folks before that and they were introducing me around. I was dancing right by the cp crowd all night- in front of the dj booth on the right-hand side. :cool:

Perhaps I'll see ya folks at Sonar for Steve Porter Thursday...