Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space DJ This Past Saturday (after-hours) !!

sobeton

Originally posted by pod:

Looked like Oscar to me when I buzzed on in.

D'oh you were there agian sobeton and we didn't meet.

I had a reflective shirt and leather pants on...kinda hard to miss i think!

I was the freak dancing with the lights, on top of the speaker near the dj booth. next time i'll give you a call ,before I head out.. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Fuck yeah he is. I'm always out on the terrace past 7 or so...I get some dosin' of Edgar from about 5, then off to the terrace for some fresh air, and back inside around 9-10 or so to catch the end of Edgar's set smile.gif.

Great place to meet people outside, too.

Originally posted by pod:

Looked like Oscar to me when I buzzed on in.

D'oh you were there agian sobeton and we didn't meet.

I had a reflective shirt and leather pants on...kinda hard to miss i think!

leather pants, huh? interesting....

yeah leather pants. Not nut-tight like Ricky Martin, though smile.gif. Through some weird effect I don't get too hot in them...thought I'd swelter, but I've gone by just fine...wouldn't want to wear them during the day though

Originally posted by Nolimit:

i hear bellini is doing some damage on the terrace. most of my crew don't get there until 7 am and they head straight to the terrace.

dude, i was visiting this past weekend from nyc, bellini blew my mind. stayed until noon. got rained on! what a blast. one of the best house sets id ever heard.

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

I can't believe the one week I don't go to space oscar g plays until ten in the morning. That's not fair frown.gif Is this going to be a regular thing now? I love the terrace too, it's perfect to wind down after working up a sweat in the blue room. Ivano is perfect for chill-out vibe.

-mandy-

Archived