Clubplanet Nightlife Community

an upscale first weekend in SoBe

bryanpereira

Ok, for anyone going to South Beach, Here are the results of my first fun weekend in SoBe. (guest passes to all these places came via the hotel I stayed in)cover is normally $20-30 VIP table 1-2 drink minimum $300 ++

Friday Night

Dinner at Tantra- great setting excellent for people watching, service not so hot, forget dancing.

Level - Studio 54 party was a real blast, the smaller dance room was much better and less crowded.

Saturday night-

320- Great Club, love the VIP dancing area, music was cool, people were beautiful, and free drinks came via Smirrnof (what more could you want)

Crobar- Cool club too crowded though

The Living Room- im told it is undergoing management changes and isnt soo not right now

One of my reliable sources says Shawn Lewis is leaving Miami. He realizes he really doesn't have the mettle for the nightclub industry, so he's conceding and all his venues are up for sale. So if the Living Room is going under managment changes, I wouldn't doubt it.

As far as clubbing goes, there are far better VIP places than the LR. They used to be king, but 320's got the seat now...which isn't a bad thing smile.gif.

Archived