Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

Who are you doin' this weekend?

Recommended Posts

Is it going to be nice out this weekend? I sure as hell hope so.

I got nada planned tonight. I love that... random Friday nights are the best. Pravda is definitely an option, haven't been there since schmoozefire played the last GLO night. Just keep me away from the martini's this time though (no, seriously).

Tomorrow should be a good time. I've got three house parties that I may or may not go to depending on how good the first house party is. One is hosted by the shortest guy I know, little Evan. This kid rocks, he's the funniest bastard and he has hook-ups everywhere. His new place in the North End could make for a reaaaally good pahty. Then flavaplugz is going to be spinning at a house party right down the street from me... so if they're still kicking late-night I'll stop over for that. I've been promised there will be women there, but I highly, highly doubt it.

Sunday is mom-central. Shrewsbury at noon for brunch :blown:

I also have to be "on-call" overnight for work all next week, starting sunday. :blown: :blown: I have no idea how that's going to work-out given my daily boozehoundaries of late.

Whatchadoin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tonight - nada.... saving cash to see groovefire in foxwoods... gonna be an expensive night if i stay there.

tomorow - wearing an xx-small shirt, goin to felt to pre-game, then roxy with G & company. hopefully bumping into ras too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bout fucking time.... I see it took so long because it was extra long.

Tonight - I have NO FUCKING CLUe, I am open to suggestions (but definatly not going to Pravda)

Tomorrow - Gotta do some work at my summer house early, and then no clue

Sunday - No clue, but Sunday night I will either be at Saint if Richie is spinning or I might go to Pheonix Landing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tonight... well, does anyone have to ask?

chippendales and matrix.

tomorrow bbq during the day if i get motivated.

sat night roxy to meet stymie, g, etc.

sunrise afterhours.

after afterhours.

call mom and say happy day.

come home tuesday :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight - nada - maybe going out for a couple drinks, but I'm behaving. Neeeed to sleeeep...

Tomorrow - ALOT of running around during the day - planned way too much then tomorrow night we got some pregaming at the keg party with flava on the decks, followed up by felt and roxy to make fun of stymie all night in his xxs tshirt.....

Sunday - brunch with the mom and gram then chillin' with the girls in manch-vegas :aright:

Kaydup - do you know some guy Sergio from the Landing (not sure if he promotes or what)?? But I met him at 711 last night and he told me to stop in there on Sunday - worth the drive in or am i better off to come in on a wed night??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Kaydup - do you know some guy Sergio from the Landing (not sure if he promotes or what)?? But I met him at 711 last night and he told me to stop in there on Sunday - worth the drive in or am i better off to come in on a wed night??

On Sunday, May 4, don’t miss DJ Swingsett with a live performance from Lisa Shaw for "BUMP" at the Phoenix Landing in Cambridge. Swingsett is one of New York’s most-sought-after DJs and producers, and his lovely wife, Lisa, has captivated listeners with her deep, sexy vocals. Get here early for a soulful evening of deep-house blends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

On Sunday, May 4, don’t miss DJ Swingsett with a live performance from Lisa Shaw for "BUMP" at the Phoenix Landing in Cambridge. Swingsett is one of New York’s most-sought-after DJs and producers, and his lovely wife, Lisa, has captivated listeners with her deep, sexy vocals. Get here early for a soulful evening of deep-house blends

:confused: so you don't know him?? haha - btw it's the 9th today ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight :: Drunk @ Pravda 116, feat. DJ duo TanGueray and Tonic.

Tomorrow day :: Hung Over @ My Apartment, feat. D:tox.

Tomorrow night :: Drunk @ Various Newport Bars (yeah, 'Drunk' nights are put on all over)

Sunday :: Apologizing @ My Mother's House, for having forgotten to bring flowers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

Tonight :: Drunk @ Pravda 116, feat. DJ duo TanGueray and Tonic.

Tomorrow day :: Hung Over @ My Apartment, feat. D:tox.

Tomorrow night :: Drunk @ Various Newport Bars (yeah, 'Drunk' nights are put on all over)

Sunday :: Apologizing @ My Mother's House, for having forgotten to bring flowers.

How is that TanGueray??:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tonight: not sure, maybe djing a house party for this random kid. i usually have a blast when i bring a few friends to these random parties and spin, we make giant boobs of ourselves and no one has any clue who we are.

tomorrow: djing a kegger at my boy jonnys. he lives like 5 blocks near brian so if anyone wants to come send me a pm for directions.

sunday: cuddle with mommy and watch american idol tapes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

*update*

I think I am gonna go eat at Mantra tonight, then do something

Interesting way to start... how's the food at Mantra? My guess would be overpriced.

Two women I work with (I say women because they're over 30) just invited me to go with them to Manray two Fridays from now :laugh: I told them I'd go if one of them wore a dog collar with a leash and let me drag them around all night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Interesting way to start... how's the food at Mantra? My guess would be overpriced.

Two women I work with (I say women because they're over 30) just invited me to go with them to Manray two Fridays from now :laugh: I told them I'd go if one of them wore a dog collar with a leash and let me drag them around all night.

Most definatly overpriced isnt everything. But I have been wanting to go.

That is a little weird don't ya think, are they "friends" :shaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Most definatly overpriced isnt everything. But I have been wanting to go.

That is a little weird don't ya think, are they "friends" :shaky:

:laugh: definitely not!! One is an Indian chick who's married (arranged marriage). She's cool as shit though, awesome woman. The other one just started here a couple of months ago and is definitely a freak (for this office, anyone broad who wears high heels is a freak). But she's got an eyebrow piercing, most likely a nipple piercing and has an ass that won't quit. I really think I'm gonna go... seeing the Indian chick in that setting is going to be beyond funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Tonight - nada - maybe going out for a couple drinks, but I'm behaving. Neeeed to sleeeep...

You wuss!! I could use a little more sleep, but I'm doing fine. I was definitely still a little drunk driving to work at 10 this morning. I think we over-did it a bit last night... I expect more of this on Thursday nights this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: definitely not!! One is an Indian chick who's married (arranged marriage). She's cool as shit though, awesome woman. The other one just started here a couple of months ago and is definitely a freak (for this office, anyone broad who wears high heels is a freak). But she's got an eyebrow piercing, most likely a nipple piercing and has an ass that won't quit. I really think I'm gonna go... seeing the Indian chick in that setting is going to be beyond funny.

Bro, you gotta. No scratch that. It is your DUTY to hit the old woman with the high heels. You have to do it! I don't care, I don't want to hear any excusses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×