Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pills in NYC

i know just about eveyone is sick of pills and what is going around out there sucksright now, but i thought i'd pass on the info in case anyone was interested.

there are some small pink ills going around NYC right now with a hand making a peace sign...highly recommended...very clean...reminiscent of the old days...:spin2:

The beige/off white peace signs are/were good too. Had them a month ago. Still had to take two to really roll, but if def. felt like good quality MDMA (MDMA and NOT cut with any other BS, caffeine, Ephedrine, etc...) and NOT FUCKING MDA which is all I seem to get lately. The come down on the beige peace signs was smoother than most too. With MDA the roll fro me is speedy, hard and generally good, but the come down is quick - too quick. You're down and not euphoric at all within a 1/2 hour. It's like you were pushed off a cliff. Hate MDA...

I believe MDA is both eaier and cheaper to synthesize than MDMA, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. MDA lasts roughly 20% - 30% longer so 'some' people actually prefer it to MDMA. It is still 'rolling' and you will peak and have most of the same fun as MDMA, it's just not nearly as euphoric. It's much more trippy. I prefer MDMA HANDS DOWN to MDA... MDA also has a harder comedown. Most will agree with that... I think that MDMA that was not synthesized proerly is usually MDEA...

Check out this link Nautica.

http://www.ecstasy.org/qanda/whatise.html

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

The beige/off white peace signs are/were good too. Had them a month ago. Still had to take two to really roll, but if def. felt like good quality MDMA (MDMA and NOT cut with any other BS, caffeine, Ephedrine, etc...) and NOT FUCKING MDA which is all I seem to get lately. The come down on the beige peace signs was smoother than most too. With MDA the roll fro me is speedy, hard and generally good, but the come down is quick - too quick. You're down and not euphoric at all within a 1/2 hour. It's like you were pushed off a cliff. Hate MDA...

? for u... how do u know those peace signs pills u took were pure?? :confused:

u dont..

peace

jonathan

I didn't say that they were pure. I said that they were MDMA and NOT MDA. If you've ever rolled for than 10 times then you will DEFINITELY know the difference between MDMA and MDA. Also you can roll your face off on MDA for years and not build up a tolerance for MDMA and vice versa. There is no cross tolerance. Lack of good pills going around are from three things mainly. 1. Low dosages of MDMA or MDA in the pill. 2. Pills now have MDA and not MDMA in them. 3. Many pills are dirty and cut with shit like K, DXM, Meth, etc...

I am not sying that the pills that I had were not cut with Ephedrine Caffiene, etc... I just don't think there was any dirty substances in them though. Four friends of mine also thought they were the best pills since the Supermans that were going around last Summer. The pink Spidermans lately were good too, but I am 99% sure that they were MDA.

A clean roll that is very euphoric and with a fairly clean come down is indicative of and most likely MDMA. I don't give a shit if a pill is cut with Ephedrine or Caffiene. I drink water and Diet Cokes all night long when I am rolling so it matters not to me.

I got ahold of a quick run/batch of Superman's around November/December last year well after they ran thier course last Summer. I was worried that they wouldn't be half as good, but there AWESOME! One pill was a good roll - Two pilsl... MY GOD you were an 'E puddle' for about 30 -45 while you were coming up.

I hope these latest Supermans are the same as the ones that were going around everywhere in NYC last summer and the same as the quick run/batch that I got ahold of last December. The Supermans DEF. brought the fun back into rolling!

Thanks for that heads up berniec. I'll have to get some! :)

Originally posted by djsquillz

i know just about eveyone is sick of pills and what is going around out there sucksright now, but i thought i'd pass on the info in case anyone was interested.

there are some small pink ills going around NYC right now with a hand making a peace sign...highly recommended...very clean...reminiscent of the old days...:spin2:

Did that pill about 2 weeks ago....It was good....But I peaked too quick....

ugh nothing but shit these days. have you guys noticed that it takes hours, days!! to fall asleep after pills these days? i used to drop, dance my ass off, go home and sleep like a baby. now i stay up for about 24-48 hours after i drop... wtf! i also suspect MDA/possibly speed in the pills. shit, i need to find my tester.

If people in New York are sick of popping pills then what do you do instead? I heard the clubbing and parties over there are pretty crazy and Im keen as to get over there some day soon..

I live in New Zealand and the whole pill popping thing is not that big but its slowly making its way in. At the rate we're going our generation is going to turn into dribbling, mumbling old people in rest homes.. Not that Im complaining. What I've tried so far Ive enjoyed immensely and want to try everything.

kitty19, i totally fuckin agree!!! i cant sleep for like 2 days after even if i drink a whole lotta nyquil...plus my muscles ache like crazy...thats why i'm startin to keep it clean and sober...hope i could last past this fri...lol

Originally posted by kitty19

ugh nothing but shit these days. have you guys noticed that it takes hours, days!! to fall asleep after pills these days? i used to drop, dance my ass off, go home and sleep like a baby. now i stay up for about 24-48 hours after i drop... wtf! i also suspect MDA/possibly speed in the pills. shit, i need to find my tester.

hi, newbie here!

just a question, do you get yours off the street or in the club? because that could be it. most off-the-street pills are bunk and it'd be wise to get yourself an ez-test before dropping those. as for me, the latest i've come across with are "z" pills which are quite clean and touted to contain more than 150mgs of mdma. previous to that, dolphins and fat smilies. all were good...;)