Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mike macaluso... a 1 hit wonder?

final chapter is one of the sickest tracks ever and its still being played at the clubs and the ppl are going nuts. but he hasnt had anything sick after that. His track "the end" was phat.. but its sounds just like the final chapter... he's gotta hit us w/ some new sick shit. Robbie rivera is able to make good track after good track after good track, too bad mike mac cant. That style of music is fading away since from an industry standpoint, that up-beat house is killing it right now... or house in general. I'm just a little disappointed.:confused:

Originally posted by eddie3

final chapter is one of the sickest tracks ever and its still being played at the clubs and the ppl are going nuts. but he hasnt had anything sick after that. His track "the end" was phat.. but its sounds just like the final chapter... he's gotta hit us w/ some new sick shit. Robbie rivera is able to make good track after good track after good track, too bad mike mac cant. That style of music is fading away since from an industry standpoint, that up-beat house is killing it right now... or house in general. I'm just a little disappointed.:confused:

clueless

Youre a moron.

My fav Macaluso track...Utopia.

He has many hits and a lot of stuff out. Besides he';s cool as hell.

Originally posted by kostaP

Youre a moron.

My fav Macaluso track...Utopia.

He has many hits and a lot of stuff out. Besides he';s cool as hell.

i agree utopia is a good progressive trance track from a few yrs back

This could be the FUCKIN STUPIDEST Post EVER!!!

Mike Mac Has Made Over 50+ Record you Clueless fuck.

Hes got Bombs That are being dropped EVERYWHERE!!! He Owns his Own Label, so he makes bombs and puts out bombs. I cant even talk about this anymore.

Hes got records that hes makin that are gonna blow people away!!

FUCKIN CLUELESSSS.

can't forget these:

shake it

listen

take me away (one of my all time favorites)

new york, new york

mac definitely has kept the dance floors moving........thread should be called mike mac....creater of number one house hit of all time.

Do any of his other songs amount to the Final Chapter?

the final chapter is still being played in all of the clubs, and are any of his other trax get as much play? no.... I have all of his tracks and none of them are like that....... so 4 all of u nerdz that think u know everything.... go listen to more louie devito

:blown:

the final chapter is still being played in all of the clubs, and are any of his other trax get as much play? no.... I have all of his tracks and none of them are like that....... so 4 all of u nerdz that think u know everything.... go listen to more louie devito

Well if that is what you mean then most everyone in Clubland is a one hit wonder. Who has multiple hits other that super producers who just remix other pop songs. Think about what you are saying. Think then type it is your best solution to these god awful posts which are at your fingertips. And if you don't like the music lately maybe you should listen to your old KTU tapes. Or go to ARC and go hear Tenaglia nnow that is a musical experiance..

Originally posted by foodidoo

Well if that is what you mean then most everyone in Clubland is a one hit wonder. Who has multiple hits other that super producers who just remix other pop songs. Think about what you are saying. Think then type it is your best solution to these god awful posts which are at your fingertips. And if you don't like the music lately maybe you should listen to your old KTU tapes. Or go to ARC and go hear Tenaglia nnow that is a musical experiance..

Old KTU tapes? Thunderpuss puts out endless hits, Robbie rivera has his own tracks... Antoine Clamaran has the sickest tracks

Oscar G (murk) have an arsenal of songs(hits)

so dookie.. just go listen to all of ur global underground cds and tell all your friends that u know everything about music. NERD:laugh:

Oh yea.. theres also

Marcel Woods

Jonathan Peters

Johnny Vicious all have big hits.

oh yea

Tenaglia is more overrated than sasha and digweed and tiesto put together:bigfinge: :laugh2:

First Off. YOU DONT Have all of his tracks. Second off YOUR STILL CLUELESS!!