Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicodin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be nosey but how do you get a script for oxy 80's.....

I thought they gave that shit out to like cancer patiens and amputees, and if you have cancer or are missing a limb sorry to bring it up. I had to get mine the old fashion way. smuggled from mexico ;)

Originally posted by jtk4

not trying to be nosey but how do you get a script for oxy 80's.....

I thought they gave that shit out to like cancer patiens and amputees, and if you have cancer or are missing a limb sorry to bring it up. I had to get mine the old fashion way. smuggled from mexico ;)

Well I can't say for sure since I wasn't there or anything :D but I think she wrote her own prescriptions

Originally posted by ecstasyrvr

...jus order the shiet online??... thats what me, & my friend used to do... lots of delish muscle relaxers & pain killers. Just a thought :D

attachment.php?postid=1491110

_________

AiM: Doctor Camel Toe

tried that.... $50 down the drain...

I wish I had some more scripts, Ive looked allllllll over my house/room for em and there's none. And to think that I used to have books and books of those things.

Oh well we'll see what happens at the next doctor's office I work in lol jk

:tongue::D

hey joe email me when u getta chance romina321@cs.com

:)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

I wish I had some more scripts, Ive looked allllllll over my house/room for em and there's none. And to think that I used to have books and books of those things.

Oh well we'll see what happens at the next doctor's office I work in lol jk

:tongue::D

hey joe email me when u getta chance romina321@cs.com

:)

l

Everyone keeps talking about websites - All I have ever found is cheezy ass valiums and codiene (not hydrocodone and surely not oxycontin) - they all sux.

The few times I have found the real shit - I got scammed.

The other places that advertise the good stuff - require that you sign up for there service, for a fee, of course, and then when you see the site - its back to the "baby aspirin"

I guess I am an idiot, I can find any drug in the world, exept for high grade pharmacueticals.

Nautica

actually, it is ON TOPIC: people who need the drugs for pain management reasons can't get them easily either.

very recently i was in quite a bit of pain... but because scripts for heavy duty pain meds can't be called in over the phone and need to be written on special pads, i had to wait (too long) until i could be treated with the proper stuff.

so, as i said, be thankful you aren't in pain and waiting for it, mmmmkay?

so, what's the going rate on a bottle of Percs?

Originally posted by wideskies

actually, it is ON TOPIC: people who need the drugs for pain management reasons can't get them easily either.

very recently i was in quite a bit of pain... but because scripts for heavy duty pain meds can't be called in over the phone and need to be written on special pads, i had to wait (too long) until i could be treated with the proper stuff.

so, as i said, be thankful you aren't in pain and waiting for it, mmmmkay?

so, what's the going rate on a bottle of Percs?

I'm just playin you know I love you :heart:

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I wouldn't believe a person if they said they could get a bottle. But the going price is $3-5

So that would make a bottle $300-$500

I think the price is completely irrelevant - considering that I can not find any for any amount.

Nautica