Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dry humping sucks.

weyes

Originally posted by someclown

I remember in high school, when my gf and I would get all excited and dry hump, my penis would get all chafed and hurt for like a week. No fun...:(

Sorry but thats funny not that u were in pain just the thought of it!! :laugh:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I hate dry humping.. All it does is make me more hornier then I was.. Dont be rubbing me if you are not going to do anyting after it :mad::D

Being a guy is so much fun. I remember, I would get so excited dry humping, I would spooge in my pants. (That was like a really long time ago) :rolleyes::D

I hate dry humping.. All it does is make me more hornier then I was.. Dont be rubbing me if you are not going to do anyting after it :mad::D

I wouldn't wanna dry hump u at all. If u get aroused I'd make sure you would enjoy it till the bitter end,,,,,

Gee, getting started already,, lol

Originally posted by someclown

Being a guy is so much fun. I remember, I would get so excited dry humping, I would spooge in my pants. (That was like a really long time ago) :rolleyes::D

that's why some guys do it; girls get nothin' :no: .

haha dry humping is sooo 10th grade... i remember my boyfriend used to change into sweatpants whenever we fooled around b/c if we dry fucked when he had jeans on, he'd be in the worst pain... i thought it was kinda funny, 'bout the only pleasure i got out of it :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, aren't guys a lot like dogs? My friend's dog spent one night trying to hump my leg as I was trying to fight him off. Some guys would hump anything. :laugh:

Your boyfriend was one romantic son of a bitch. Some idiots (me included) would put up with severe pain in the name of trying to get off. I wish my girlfriend would have let me change into sweat pants. Wouldn't him changing his clothes in the middle of fooling around kind of spoil the mood?:confused:

Originally posted by kross921

I wouldn't wanna dry hump u at all. If u get aroused I'd make sure you would enjoy it till the bitter end,,,,,

Gee, getting started already,, lol

If you where dry humping me you would not want to wait 'till the very end :tongue:

god bless u