Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kiehl's

I hear everybody always talking about this stuff, and now that I am almost out of the stuff that I use from clinique (which doesn't work very well on my skin, I still get lots of acne) I am thinking of getting stuff from Kiehl's. I have a question though, when I go to their website and "see what's right for me," I look under oily skin (which is what I have) and there are a humongous amount of products. Do I just choose one product from each section, or do I get all of them?

go to any kiehl's counter or the store on 3rd ave (which is usually really packed btw) and explain to them what your skin is like and they'll give you a bunch of samples... they're usually very generous but they can be stingy, so ask for specifics (moisturizer, face wash, toner, etc.)... butttt if you don't feel like doing that, i can suggest some products for you (i have oily skin too)...

-blue astringent toner: tightens up your pores after you wash your face, picks up any residue left after washing, and soaks up oil like a sponge... be careful if you have sensitive skin.. .it's VERY drying

-ultra facial moisturizer: best moisturizer everrrr, although it should be used sparingly on oily skin, and probably not at all in the summer... use the soidum pca oil-free one for summertime or try cetaphil moisturizer for oily skin

-pineapple papaya scrub: good exfoliator, you should leave it on for a minute or two before washing it off.... makes your skin sooo soft... don't use it when you have a breakout though, it makes it worse

-lip balm #1: even if you don't buy anything else, get this... the best lip balm in the world, i swear (it tastes funny, but who cares)

i love keihls.. you should go to neiman marcus like someone said earlier... they are really nice at that counter.. and they will give you lots of samples to try.. and then you can go back and buy more stuff... cause nothing sucks more than buying a bunch of stuff and hating it.. i actually bought this big gift set for myself.. it was like 170 bucks.. but it has everything you would possibly need.. i think it had like 25 different things..